Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Gilinsky's
Point of View

" We're her parents. " Amber said to the doctor.

" And we're her closest friends. " I said.

" She's not awake yet and she won't be awake unless we get a family member to transfer some blood to her since she lost so much. " The doctor said.

" I'll do it. " Derrick said.

" Ok, just follow me this way please. You too Mrs. Adams. " The doctor said, the three of them disappearing down the hallway as we are left behind with no information on how she's doing.

" I just want to know how she's doing. " Madison said with tears brimming in her eyes again.

" I know baby, I want to know too. " I said, pulling her into my arms, doing my best to make her feel comfortable.

I kissed Madison's forehead and walked to where the lady at the counter was.

" Hi there. A doctor came over to my friends and I a minute ago, taking away the patients parents with him, but he didn't give us any information of her condition. Could you please see if you an update on Jenna Adam's? " I asked the lady.

She typed on her computer, clicking buttons here and there.

" She is still unconscious, but her pulse is better. However, she needs some blood due to the fact that she lost a lot so the doctor probably got her parents for the blood transfusion. " She said.

" By any chance, do you know when she will be awake? " I asked.

" At this rate, it depends on when they get the blood back into her system. If they get it in her within the next hour or two then she should wake up in the morning and with a killer headache. " She said.

" Ok, thank you for all the information. If you get anymore updates please let me know. " I said with a smile.

She nodded her head, giving me a small smile back. I walked back over to the chairs where Madison, Johnson, and Nash moved back to.

" Did she tell you anything about Jenna's condition? " Nash asked, standing up from his seat as I came over.

" She told me that she is currently unconscious, but her pulse is a bit better. However, since she lost a lot of blood they needa family member to give her some. That's why they took her parents back there. The nurse said that if they get the blood into her body within the next hour or two then she should be awake tomorrow morning. The lady said that her head would really bother her, though. " I said.

Madison smiled slightly, happy to hear that Jenna would be ok and that she's still alive.

" Thank god. " Johnson said, Nash sitting back down next to him.

" So are we going to stay here until she wakes up? " Nash asked.

" Yeah. " I said, Madison nodding her head with me.

" I want to, but I have to ask my mom first since it's a school night. " He said.

" That's fine. If you need to go home then I'll drive you back. " Johnson said.

" Ok, cool. I'm go and call her. " He said, getting up and walking out of the room with his phone in his hand.

" You can take a nap again if you want to, babe. We're gonna be here for a while. " I said to Madison.

She nodded her head while yawning, putting her head in the crook of my neck. I slightly shivered at the feeling, goosebumps rising on my exposed skin.

When I was Jenna I thought I felt like I had fireworks in my stomach when we kissed and all, but man. Madison and I haven't even kissed yet and when she looks at me I get those fireworks. I really don't know what's happening to me, but I falling for her and fast. The best and scary part is that I don't even mind. I just hope that she feels the same way about me.

Within minutes, Madison was out cold. I slightly turned in my chair, Nash entering back into the room.

" She said that I could stay. " He said with a small smile on his face.

" Cool. " I said.

" I feel horrible. " Nash said.

Johnson and I raised an eyebrow at the same time, chuckling after we noticed that.

" It's just that I put Jenna through hell each and everyday and god I feel like such a dick for it all. I hope she forgives me for my mistakes, because I really like her and I would love to start over with her. " He said.

" It's ok, dude. We all make mistakes. Trust me, I know. Your not the only one who's fucked up with Jenna before. We all have. " I said, Johnson nodding his head.

" Yeah, but Jenna is a very forgiving person. She forgives people when she shouldn't and gives the second chances when they don't deserve it. " He said.

" I just wonder why she did it. Why did she cut herself? Like, was it because of me? Was it because of what I said and did to her? " Nash asked.

" I don't know man. I just hope that she didn't meant to do it to herself, you know? " I said.

The boys both agreed with me. Not too long after, we all fell asleep in the waiting room of the hospital in uncomfortable chairs that smelt like sweat and butt.

" Wake up. " I heard an Angels voice to me, shaking me.

I opened up my eyes, looking at the window to see daylight and a beautiful face.

" Morning. " I said, sheepishly smiling.

Madison giggles and kissed my cheek.

" Your too cute. " I said to her.

She blushed a deep shade of pink that look amazing on her.

" SHE'S AWAKE! " I heard someone yell.

Soon enough, Amber was running down the hallway to us, breathing heavily.

" She's awake! Come, come! " She said.

We all got up quickly, making our way to Jenna's hospital room. We opened up the door to see her stirring around in the bed. She soon opened up her green eyes.

" Where's Cameron? " She asked.

" Who's Cameron? " Madison and I asked in unison.

" Call Cameron! " She choked out as she began to breathe unevenly.

Derrick ran out of the room, calling for a nurse as Amber and Madison rushed to her side.