Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Cameron's
Point of View

" Ok, it's been two hours since we woke up and you said in that today, in two hours, you would call Suicide Hotline and find out your future wife's phone number. " Nash eagerly said.

I laughed at his eagerness. I think that he just might be a bit more excited than am. He's been bugging me about it since we woke up, none stop. It's been four days since I've been in North Carolina. Nash and I have been lying around at his house, his parents left for spring break vacation so we had the house to our selves since Hayes went with them. I've been trying to avoid the whole J thing, because I'm scared. Unfortunately, I promised Nash today that I would call and try to get her number. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number. The phone was dialing, music playing on the line while I was waiting.

" Suicide Hot- " The familiar voice started, but I cut them off right away.

" Ayee, sis! Just the person I was looking for. " I said, Sierra laughing as she heard my voice.

" Cam, how are you? "She asked.

" Great, and how about you? " I asked.

" Great, " She said, making me hear he smile in her voice. " Don't get me wrong turd, I love taking to you and all, but why did you call me? And why on here? "

" I was wondering if you could help me out with something actually. " I said, Nash mouthing to me to put it on speaker phone which I did.

" Great, what is it this time Cameron? Do I have to cover for you again? " She asked.

" Funny, but no. I was wondering if you could give me J's number. " I said.

" That stuff is confidential you know. " She said, more asked.

" Yes, I know I know, but I really need it, Sierra. " I practically whined to her.

" I'll see what I can do, Cam. I'll call you back later, ok? " She said.

" Ok. Thanks, Ceramist, love you bye! " I said, hanging up on her before she could reply back.

" So we have to wait? " Nash asked.

" That's what she said. " I said, making Nash laugh and groan.

" I don't want to wait! Y'all need to meet already and have kids so I can spoil the little bitches. " Nash said.

" Don't call my future kids bitches. " I said, offended.

" Imma make them my bitches! " He said, making the 'raining money to a stripper' sign.

I laughed at him and then kicked his ankle, making him fall on the ground with a loud thud. I laughed even louder until I fell onto the floor right next to him. I looked at him and slapped his face, getting up quickly, him following my actions. Nash then smacked my face back and quite hard. I then punched him in the shoulder, him punching me in the ribs. That's when I punched him in the dick, Malik me run quickly as Nash layer on the floor, holding his junk.

" Your dead, Cam! " He shouted, his voice a bit far away from where I was.

I ran up the stairs and went to the third floor, hiding in Hayes' room. Hayes had a huge and extremely messy closet so I just hide there, underneath a pile of most likely dirty dirt bike gear and clothing. I could hear footsteps from down stairs, meaning Nash was on the second floor. I covered up my feet a bit more and then made a tiny hole so that I could see and breathe a bit better. I clutched onto a piece of clothing for dear life, because my life was currently depending on it, when I heard the footsteps getting louder and louder, heavier and heavier.

" Cameron, where are you? " Nash said in a sarcastically sweet voice.

" In your mom. " I mumbled, Nash coming into view seconds later.

I held in my breathe and looked at him through the hole, closing my eyes due to how scared I was.

" Fuck, Hayes. Your closet is gross. " He muttered and then left the room, making me mentally sigh in relief.

I moved the clothes a bit, the smell of the dirt coming into my nose. I felt my eyes beginning to close and I started to mumble curse words, soon sneezing.

" Shit. " I said as I heard those footsteps again.

Nash came back into sight, looking all around the room, starting to pick things up and throw them. He was a pile of clothes away from me, coming closer to me when all the sudden his phone started to ring. I did a little victory dance in my head as I watched Nash exited the room once again.

This time I got up and slowly made my way back downstairs as I saw that Nash was walking up to the fourth floor. I wrapped my legs around the railing as if I were a stripper and went down my pole, reaching the bottom. I got off and grabbed my phone and keys, heading out of the house and got in the car. Soon enough Nash was at the driveway glaring at me, phone still next to his ear. He detached it quickly and ran to me, making me back out of the driveway. Just as he was about to reach me, I sped off, and got away from him which made me smile in victory.

Now where too?

I looked at my GPS and saw what place was plugged in since last time. I smirked and started that route.