Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Jenna's
Point of View

I rubbed my eyes and stretched a little, my left arm hitting something. I looked over and screamed in alarm as I saw someone else next to me. The brown haired boy soon lifted his mop of hair up and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

" What's wrong? " He asked with a protective voice which made me feel all giddy inside.

" Nothing, you just scared me that's
all. " I assured him as he laid back down.

" I'm going to take a shower. " I told him as I got up.

" Want me to join? " He joked, making me roll my eyes at his prevented comment.

" Nah, I think that I'll be good. Your ego is too big to fit the both of us in there. " I said as I walked into the bathroom, locking the door.

I got in and shivered as the hot water hit my body. I just stood there for a few minutes, smiling, the water feeling good on my body.

Once I had finished, I got out, and wrapped a towel around my body for protection and heat. I walked out of the bathroom and into my closet to find some clothes to wear. I picked out some nike shorts and just a normal black t-shirt. I got dressed and then brushed my damp hair. I went back into my room to not see Cameron there anymore.

I walked out of my room and started calling his name.

" Cam! " I yelled as I walked down my hallway.

" In the kitchen! " He shouted back, making me scared.

Why the hell is he in the kitchen? Please say that he isn't trying to cook and that he isn't burning my house down.

As I reached the second floor, the smell of waffles and something else that I couldn't quite put my finger on, entered my nose. I curiously walked into the kitchen only to be met by a smiling Cameron with waffles in his hands.

The waffles had fresh strawberries and bananas on them, some sugary powder that you have on funnel cake was on them as well, syrup on the side. I then saw that there was some ham and bacon on another plate, orange juice poured in a cup next to it.

I looked back up and Cameron with wide eyes and a wide mouth.

" What even, Cam? " I asked, not really knowing what else to say.

" I made you and I some breakfast. Now come and follow me madam. " He said as he pulled me with him, my arm hooked his right one.

He turned to the left, opening the back door. As we walked outside with no shoes on, he brought me over to my little cottage.

When I was around 12 or so I really like the idea of having my own little house and so my daddy made one for me. There were four rooms inside of it and I could still fit in them. There was a small kitchen space, a living/ dinning room, a bed room, and then a bathroom. I would camp out in it when I was younger, because I just loved it. My dad even made a front porch with it, a swing hanging from the top. It was my own cute little place and I haven't been in it since I was 14.

He brought me inside and sat me down on the couch, the food seated on one side of me while Cameron was on the other side. Cameron turned on the small TV that I had, Disney coming on. I laughed a little and smiled at Cameron.

" Well thank you. " I said.

" Only the best for the best. " He smiled, kissing my cheek.

I blushed and turned away to get my food.

" Are we having dance today? " He asked me.

" We're having Nash over today. " I sighed.

" Oh yeah. " He said.

I could tell that he was scared and nervous just by how he said it and acted.

" Hey, it's going to be ok. I promise you. " I said to him, making him nod his head hesitantly.

I turned back to my food and leaned closer to Cameron a bit, eating and watching Girl Meets World.

---------

Guys I am so sorry. I have been extremely busy and I had huge writers block but I'm back! Hopefully y'all liked this short and cute little chapter. The next one is going to be spicy!