Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Cameron's
Point of View

" So, tell me about this girl. " Nash said.

We had just got home a few minutes ago. We set up Netflix and both had food next to us so we were set to have a Netflix marathon tonight. Nash was laying down on the couch with his legs crossed and his eyes batting their eyelashes which was creeping me out. He looked like a teenage girl that was looking towards her friend for some gossip.

" Um, well I met this girl on Suicide Hotline. She ca- " I started, but got cut off by Nash.

" No, tell me how it all started. Tell me every last detail from the beginning to the end. " He said which only made me sigh.

" Ok, ok. So Sierra had started a new job and I was picking up lunch for myself when I saw her boyfriend and her best friend making out. I bought the food, took pictures, confronted them about it, and then left, heading to her business. I got there and told her about it. She then went to the restroom, because she was crying and all that. She told me to take over he job if anyone called and someone did call. I talked to her and promised her that I would talk to her the next day and so on and so on. " I said, smiling at the memory.

" Awe! " Nash squealed like a little girl would for ice cream, making me laugh while shaking my head.

" Wait, what's her name? " He asked, my laugh fading away.

" I don't know her name. " I sighed.

" How do you not know her name? " He asked.

" She never told me and we stopped talking. " I said.

" Why? " He asked.

" She just didn't want to tell me her name and we stopped talking after I basically told her my feelings. " I said.

" Well how do you feel about her? " He asked.

" She's amazing! She has this voice that is so sweet and caring. She herself is sweet and caring. She's always worrying about others instead of herself. She, ugh, I just don't know how to explain it. She's absolutely incredible. She makes me happy when I feel down. She's always cheering me up. She's hilarious and sarcastic which makes her gun to mess around with. She's a great listener and gives good advice too. Her laugh is like heaven. If only I could see her smile. She's beautiful. I don't know if she is on the outside but on the inside she sure as hell is. " I said, gushing all over my princess.

" Do you love her? " He asked, my heart racing and aching.

" I- I don't really know what love is, but I think that I might. " I said, Nash smiling.

" WE HAVE TO FIND THIS GIRL SO YOU GUYS CAN GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! OH MY GOD CAN I PLEASE BE YOUR BEST MAN AND YOUR KIDS UNCLE NASH?! " Nash shouted, making me laugh.

" I don't know, man. But who ever I marry you'll be my best man and my kids uncle. " I said.

" Ok, cool. And is sure as hell will be that girl. " He smiled.

" We haven't talked in over 2 weeks, I don't think so. " I frowned.

" We're going to find her. Do you have her number? " He asked.

" No, but I think that I might be able to get it. " I said.

" We'll get it tomorrow then and we'll call her. We will find out where she lives and you will meet her. I will pay for it all if I have to. You are going to meet your future wife. " He said, making me smile.

" Ok then. " I laughed.

" Now let's watch something. How about we watch Cake Wars? " Nash suggested.

" Sure. " I said, my princess on my mind as I took a bite out of my pizza.