Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Sierra's
Point of View

I looked through the files once I realized that no one was anywhere near me. I got out the history of phone calls that Cameron has taken. I looked for the number that called the most and smiled as I found it. I got out my piece of paper and pen, quickly writing down the number. I then put  the papers back into the file cabinet and left the room, walking back to my office as if nothing had happened.

I entered my office and dialed Cameron's phone number, waiting anxiously for him to answer the phone.

" Hello? " He asked, loud music in the background.

" Are you at a party? " I asked.

" Um, yeah. " He said, making me just see him scratch the back of his neck.

" Oh, ok. Well I'll just call you back later if you would like. " I said.

" No, no! I want to talk now. " He said, making me laugh a little.

" Ok. If you insist. " I said.

" Did you get her number? " He asked, hope laced in his voice.

" I did. " I smiled.

" What is it? " He asked excitedly and impatiently.

" Hang on, I have to find the piece of paper I wrote it on. " I said, looking around for the paper.

I couldn't seem to find it.

" Looking for this? " A deep voice said, making me jump in fear and surprise.

I turned around to see an attractive blonde with brown eyes staring into mine behind me. I looked at his lips and they were formed into a smirk. I then looked at his left hand that had a slip of paper sticking out of it. My eyes widened and my mouth opened a bit and soon closed, not knowing what to say or do.

" Sierra? " Cameron asked.

" I'll have to call you back, Cam. " I said and quickly hung up on him.

The guy closed my door and walked over to my couch over in the left hand corner, next to me.

" I think that you dropped this. " He said.

" I, um, yeah. " I gulped as I dropped my head down so that I couldn't look at him, my mouth feeling dry

" This is a number from the files. The confidential files, right? " He said, walking towards me.

" Yes. " I said with shame in my voice.

I was guilty.

" Why did you take it? Why did you boyfriend want the number? " He asked.

" My boyfriend? " I asked, now looking at him.

" Yeah, the guy that you were just in the phone with. Cam or whatever his name is. " He said, his voice sounding a bit jealous.

" That was my brother. " I laughed, his face relaxing.

" Well why did he want the number? " He asked.

" He works here and he started talking to this girl and he really likes her. He's on vacation right now and wants to call her, but he can't since he doesn't have her number so he politely asked me to break the rules to get it for him. If your going to tell on me then go ahead. I just want to help out my brother. " I said, annoyance coming out in my voice throughout the last couple of sentences.

" Well I guess that your in luck, because I just so happen to be quite the sucker for anything romantic. " He smiled, surprising me.

" Really? " I asked, not fully convinced.

He nodded his head, his smile getting a little bigger.

He had a charming smile if I were to say so myself.

" So you aren't going to tell on me? " I asked.

" Not unless you do me one favor. " He said, my smile faltering.

" What's that? " I questioned.

Oh dear lord, please say that it isn't anything dirty and unholy.

" Go on a date with me. " He said, taking me by surprise again.

" I don't even know your name. " I said.

" It's John. Anyways, is it a deal? " He asked, sticking out his hand for me to shake.

" Deal. " I said as I shook his hand, taking the paper from him.

" Meet me here tomorrow at 3 and dress casual. " He winked and left leaving me stunned.

I shook my head and called Cameron again.

" I have the number. " I said as soon as he answered.

" Great! What is it? " He asked anxiously.

" It's (902)421-1098. " I said.

" Oh my god. Thank you so much Sierra! " He shouted.

" No problem, bro. Now hang up with me and call your future wife! " I laughed, feeling happy for him.

" Will do, love you, and thank you again. Bye! " He said and hung up on me before I could answer back.

I packed up my stuff and left the office, thinking about my date tomorrow.

----------------
Ok, how cute is Cameron?

Anyways, I need to know if you guys want a chapter or two on Sierra's date or not. If so then comment yes or something like that right here. If not, then I can just make an extra small chapter at the end of the book.

Yes

No

Comment!