Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Jenna's
Point of View

" Spring break starts tomorrow, oh my god. What are we going to do? " Madison asked me as we got the into my car.

We were heading to Starbucks. We've become pretty close over the past two weeks and a half after my incident. Madison and Jack also have become pretty close over the past weeks. I Have been hanging out with Nash lately, hanging out here and there, going on a few dates. I haven't talked to Cameron since the night I was in the hospital. It's been killing me, but I'm scared to talk to him. We use to talk every night and then we stopped. He's great and the only problem with that is that he doesn't live near me. I wish he did, because in all honesty, I think that I like him a little. I miss talking to him, but I'm helping him and myself by not talking to him. That way he can get over me and I can get over him. We're never going to meet and I need to get that through my head. We aren't going to end up together so I mine as well just end whatever we have right now before it gets too far.

" We should be like the spring breakers. I'll be Selena Gomez and you can be Vanessa Hudgens. " Madison suggested.

" How about we be like the Disney versions of Vanessa and Selena? You know the ones when they aren't trying to kill people and break laws. " I said, laughing.

" It was just an idea. " She said, holding her hands up in defense.

I shook my head, keeping my eyes on the road as we drive down the highway.

" So how are you and Jack? " I asked her, taking a turn.

" We are going on another date tonight, but he still hasn't asked the question yet. What about you and Nash? " She spoke.

" Same, " I said, rolling my eyes. " I wish that he would ask me already. Like seriously? Is it that hard to ask someone to be their girlfriend? " I huffed and puffed, pulling into the parking lot for Starbucks.

" For real! " Madison said.

We got out of my car and made our way into the 'white girl' habitat.

" Hello and welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you? " A girl around my age asked Madison and I.

" One medium cotton candy frappé and one medium caramel frappé. " I said, getting out my debit card.

" What are the names? " She asked.

" Madison for the caramel frappé and Jenna for the cotton candy frappé . " Madison said.

The cashier nodded her head as I have her my debit card. She wiped into and the handed it back.

" Your names will be called soon. " She said.

" Thank you. " I said as I moved out of the way with Madison.

We took a seat at a two seated table, waiting for our drinks.

" Where are you and Jack going tonight? " I asked.

" He's taking me to a more classy and fancy restaurant, but I don't know the name of it or where it's located. " She said, laughing.

" Sounds romantic. " I said, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

She rolled her eyes, laughing.

" Just remember to use protection, babe. " I said.

She slapped my hand, her cheeks red and rosy from embarrassment.

" And what are you and Nash going to do? " She said.

" Just to a restaurant and then a movie I believe. " I said, shrugging my shoulders.

" Madison and Jenna! " We heard our names called.

" I'll go get them. " Madison said and got up, grabbing our drinks.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the time to see that it wasn't that late.

" Here you go. " She said, hanging me my delicious drink.

" Thank you! " I said, drinking it.

" I should be the one thanking you, you bought mine. So thank you for that. " She said, smiling.

" No problem, Madi. " I said, waving my hand around like it was not a big deal.

" What movie are you guys going to watch? " Madi asked me.

" I don't really know yet. I know that Nash said we were going to watch Zoolanders 2, though. It looks freakin' hilarious. The first one was and the second one has Ariana Grandé in it for like 10 seconds. She slays my whole existence. " I said.

" Dude, yes! She's so gorgeous and her voice is goals. " She said.

" We should get going. I got to bring you back to school so you can get your car and then I have to get ready for my date, as do you. " I said.

Madison nodded her head, both of us getting up.

" Cameron! " I heard the barista yell.

My head shot up at the name. I looked around and saw the back of a tall boy's head. He had brown hair and then he turned around.

" Holy fuck. " I whispered as we locked eyes.