➳ Chapter 1

➳ Chapter 1

"Ring, ring, ring!" The school bell rang, Jenna smiling as it did so.

The week was finally over and she couldn't wait to leave the school and watch Netflix at her house.

"Well, I guess that class is over now. Have a good weekend everyone!" Ms. Walton announced to the class as everyone started to talk about their Friday plans and rush out of the classroom.

"Yo, Jenna," Nash, the school's football captain said, walking up to the brunette. "There's a huge party at my place tonight and I was hoping that the queen would come and make an appearance." He said with a smile.

"Queen, eh?" She asked Nash with a questioning look.

He chuckled and nervously scratched the back of his neck before he realized what he was doing. He quickly gained his normal composure and coughed, making his voice a little bit deeper before he talked again.

"You know it." He said, throwing in a wink.

Jenna laughed as she shook her head before replying to his question from earlier.

"Well, I guess I'll come, but just because you practically begged me to." She spoke with a playful tone and smile.

"You are something else." He shook his head.

"And you wish that I was your something, " Jenna said, starting to smirk. "but that's never going to happen." She finished while putting her books in her backpack.

He rolled his eyes at her, playfully.

"You will one day." He mumbled, thinking that she didn't hear him when really she heard him loud and clear. However, Jenna being Jenna, she acted as if she didn't hear anything.

"Ms. Adams and Mr. Grier, could you please continue your conversation else where? I would like to go home if you don't mind." Ms. Walton said politely.

"I could but that doesn't mean that I want to." Nash annoyedly said as he walked out, Jenna trailing behind me.

"Of course, Ms. Walton. Have a nice weekend." Jenna bided, pulling her bag over her shoulder and getting ready to exit the teacher's classroom.

"Thank you Jenna. Have a great weekend too, sweetheart. See you on Monday." She said with a warm, genuine smile.

Ms. Walton is a sixty-two-year-old women and she is the sweetest teacher that has ever existed. She's the only teacher that Jenna has ever liked, too. She also doesn't give out much homework which is a plus.

"The party starts at 7:00 but come at 6:30. I'm having a small get to gather before the party so yeah." Nash said as they exited the classroom, Ms. Walton going in the opposite direction as they did.

"Okay, I'll be there." She nodded her head, agreeing to go.

"Great, I'll be waiting until then." He said, kissing her cheek and dashing down the hallway to his car.

A small tingly feeling was left on the girl's left cheek, making her blush and mentally curse at the same time. She shook her head and began to walk down the hall to the school's parking lot that by then was all empty except for some kids in clubs and some teachers.

Jenna started the ignition for her mustang as soon as she entered it. As Jenna began to drive away from school, she started to think of an outfit to wear for the party. About ten minutes later, she reached my house.

"Mom, Dad, are you guys home?" She called out, her soft yet rough voice echoed throughout the house as she sighed.

Her parents are both doctors and work nonstop. It's a rare occasion whenever she actually gets to see them. Her mother is a heart surgeon while her father is a brain surgeon so they are pretty high up there in ranking. She never knows if they are home or not because they both have two cars so sometimes she calls their names in hope of them being there.