Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jenna's Point Of View

" Have a good night guys! " Marisa said as Nash and I waved to her, walking out of Chili's.

" Well that was a good dinner. " Nash said, getting into the car.

" Yeah, it was. Thanks for bringing me and for paying for me. " I said, giving him a small smile as I buckled myself tightly to the car seat.

" I won't go fast this time. Well, I'll try not to. " He said.

I laughed nervously.

" Ok. " I replied, gripping onto the seat as soon as he started the ignition.

While we were driving the movie theater which was about 10 minutes away I could actually look out the window and see what was around me. Nash was going over the speed limit but it was better than him being in a nascar race. Nash pulled into the parking lot for the movies and we got out.

" Two tickets for The Gallows. " Nash said to the concession stand man.

At dinner I had totally forgotten that we were going to watch that movie and now all my nerves came running back. My neck started to slightly sweat down to my back. I tried my best not to panic. That would be the last thing that I wanted to do.

" Are you ready? " Nash asked me, tearing me away from my own thoughts.

I looked at him and fake smiled.

" Of course I am! " I lied to him.

And of course he didn't know that I was lying.

" Do you want a drink or some popcorn? " He asked me.

" I'll just have a medium drink and then we could share popcorn? " I asked.

He nodded his head, shrugging.

" Sure. " He said, getting the popcorn and drink.

" What do you want to drink? " He asked me.

" I'll take a Mountain Dew, please. " I said.

He nodded again, turning around to tell the lady. My hands went right to my arms and I started to scratch them through the clothing material. When I get really anxious or nervous I tend to scratch myself, bit my lip, or chew my nails. Some times I do all three and it's not really pretty. Every once in a while I'll even but my toe nails.

" Ok, let's go get our seats! " Nash said in excitement, handing me my drink.

I just smiled as I walked and nervously sipped on my Mountain Dew. We walked into theater seven which was right next to the bathroom. I mentally thanked God, because I had a feeling that the bathroom and I would be very good friends tonight.

Nash and I walked into the theater, taking our seats. Nash insisted that I sat on the end which I was also thanking God for. We were seated in the middle of the theater which was fine by me.

" The movie should start in about five minutes or so. " And just as he said that, commercials started to come on, my nerves becoming stronger and stronger by the second.

" This movie is going to be great. " I heard a familiar voice saying, making me want to cry.

I looked over to my right, my assumption of who the person is was correct. Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson walked down the aisle, making me hide in my seat.

" Please, don't notice me. " I quickly whispered as I closed my eyes and bit my lip while scratching my arms again.

Just as I thought that it couldn't get any worse, the movie began to start. I looked all around me, trying to find the Jack's. I then spotted them in the very back row. I turned my head back around and shrunk down in my seat.