Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Jenna's
Point of View

" Are you ok? " I asked Cameron as he groaned in pain.

I was currently pouring alcohol on his knees, cleaning them up, and then bandaging them. I was also now somewhat sober.

Whenever I drink alcohol it never lasts long enough for some odd reason. So soon enough, I'll be fully sober again.

" It fucking hurts. " He said, biting his bottom lip which made him look extremely attractive.

" Don't trip on a rock next time. " I sarcastically replied, making him shake his head as he chuckled lightly.

" I'll try my best not to. " He said.

" If your going to hurt yourself then you mine as well just fall for me. " I winked at him and began laughing at my lame attempt of flirting.

He laughed too.

" Your cute. " He said, making me blush a little.

I moved to his right leg, looking at it. It was covered in blood, tripping down his body. I poured some alcohol on a towel, applying it to his wounded area.
He groaned in pain again, making a weird yet hot face. I cleaned up his leg only too see more blood coming out of it. I then also noticed that it was quite deep.

" I think that I might have to stitch your right leg up. " I said.

" Are you for real? " He asked.

" Yeah, but it won't be too bad. " I said as I got the needle and thread from the bottom of the safety aid bag.

" That's easy for you to say. Your not going to be the one with a needle stabbed into you. " He complained.

" Just close your eyes and think of something that you want or like really badly. " I said, shrugging my shoulders as Cameron closed his eyes, sitting still.

I positioned my body, getting ready to put the needle threw him. I put it in him and sewed up him leg as she hummed some song. I don't even think that he realized that I had already finished.

I got closer to his face once I had finished.

" I'm done. " I whispered, his eyes opening only to meet mine.

" You did it? " He asked.

" Done and over with. " I smiled.

" Wow. I guess thinking of something really did help. " He said.

" What did you think of? " I asked.

" Something that will never happen. " He sighed.

" And what's that? " I asked, intrigued.

" Want me to show you? " He asked.

" Yes. " I spoke.

And before I could say or do anything else, his lips connecting with mine. I hesitantly kissed back, his lips feeling so right yet so wrong on mine. I smiled into the kiss, Cameron doing the same. I had this feeling in my body that I couldn't explain. His lips were moving in perfect sync with mine.

We both pulled away after what seemed like forever and nothing at all. I gasped for air as Cameron did the same.

" Fuck. " He breathed.

His lips touched mine, kissing me. He pulled away again and looked at me, putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

" You have no clue how long I've been wanting to do that. " He said, kissing my for heard.

I blushed quite hard.

" I want to take you out on a date. " He smiled.

" That sounds great, " I smiled back.
" I'm going to have to break up with Nash. " I said, not evening feeling bad to be quite honest.

" He'll get over it. " Js shrugged.

" I don't care. I just care about you and where this takes us. " I honestly said.

" Perfect, because your mine now. " He said, connecting his lips to mine once again.

I couldn't believe how this boy was making me feel inside.