Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Cameron's
Point of View

" She's alive and awake! " Someone shouted.

I opened my eyes and yawned as I looked around, seeing that seven hours have passed by. I must've fallen asleep. I looked over and saw that the others were now waking up too.

" I repeat, Jenna Adams is awake! " The joyous nurse shouted, my legs starting to move.

I shot up and darted over to the person.

" I need to see her. " I said as her parents came over by me.

" Are you her parents? " The lady asked them.

" Yes, we are. " James said.

" Come with me. " She spoke.

They began to move and I couldn't control myself from following them.

I had to see her which sounded selfish, but God I had to.

" Are you family? " The lady asked as she looked at me.

Joy turned around to see me and the others which I hadn't realized followed me.

" No we aren't. " I said for us.

" Only family can visit right now. " She said.

" Bu- " I began to speak, Joy cutting me off.

" They might not be blooded related but they are definite family. " She said, smiling at our little group.

" Well ok then. " The lady mumbled as she began to walk again.

We soon reached her room and I couldn't wait to see her beautiful face again. To hear her mesmerizing voice again. To hear her contagious laugh. To hold her soft hands that were incredibly small compared to mine. To just see her again.

" Parents first. " The nurse said, her parents walking into the room as we got left behind to wait.

I sat down as I impatiently waited, the others sitting and talking to each other while I thought.

What if I walk in there and she yells at me. What if she never wants to talk to me again. What if she never wants to see me ever again.

Not too long, her parents came out with tears in their eyes and small smiles plastered on their faces for their baby girl is ok.

" You guys can go next. " James said as she walked away with Joy, to talk to the doctor I assume.

" You guys can go, I'll go after. I want to be alone when I go in. " I said.

They all studied me and then nodded their heads, walking in. I began to take deep breathes in and out, my hands on the back of my head as I looked down.

Not too long after did they come out. Madison was crying and Gilinsky looked a little shaken up, Johnson and Nash with tears in their eyes.

" She's waiting for you, Cam. " Nash said.

I got up and looked at them, scared and nervous to walk through the door.

" Just don't fuck things up, Dallas. " Madison laughed.

I laughed a little and nodded my head as they waved and walked away. I inhaled loudly and then exhaled, opening the door, soon walking in. I looked around the room and cringed at the smell. My eyes landed on the love of my life and I couldn't help, but break down right then and there in front of her.

" Your alive. Your really alive, Princess or Jenna or whatever you want me to call you. " I cried as I walked over to her, my legs wobbly.

" I'm sorry. " She whispered, not looking at me.

" No, don't you dare say sorry. It's all my fault. I'm so so so so sorry. " I sobbed.

She gulped as she still didn't meet my eyes. She hadn't looked at me since I walked into this room.

" Jenna. " I said, her eyes looking into mine.

Her face had bandaged on it and cuts, some blood spots on her too. Her eyes were lifeless and bloodshot while her lips were chapped, skin pale. However, somehow she still managed to look like a fucking angel.

" I love you. " I said, grabbing her face gently yet roughly to kiss her.

Her lips touched mine and I don't exactly remember what happened, but all I know is that it felt like my world was complete. It felt like everything I ever wanted in life was finally right in front of me and was mine.

" I love you too, Cammy. " She smiled as she kissed me harder if that was even possible.