Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jenna's Point Of View

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, making them slightly red. I yawned and lazily walked over to my bathroom, getting in the shower. I washed my hair, cleaned my body, and hummed along to some songs while doing that. After about 15 minutes I got out and dried myself off, walking to my closet. I grabbed a pink crop top that said 'lol your not like hemmings', a pair of white skinny jeans, and my white 4 inch high heels.

I applied some concealer, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and some lipgloss go my face. Honestly, I wanted to cringe because of how it looked but this was how I was, I guess you could say.

I walked downstairs, grabbed my book bag, my phone, headphones, keys, and left. I got inside my car and headed for the worse place to ever exist on earth, school.

When I arrived, I quickly got out and put on my sunglasses, strutting my way into school. I wasn't going to let anyone boss me around today and make me feel like complete and utter shit. I walked with my head held high, heels clicking on the ground, everyone's eyes on me. I walked straight to my locker, not looking at anyone. None of them were worth my precious time.

I entered the combination to my locker and opened it up. I grabbed my History book since that was my first class period. I also grabbed my French notes, because it's my second period, today we have a little quiz, and I don't feel like walking all the way back here just to get a stupid notebook. I put the stuff in my book bag until someone had gotten in my way.

" Jenna, " The boy with blue eyes said, staring at me intensely.

" What the hell do you want, Nash? " I asked in disgust.

" Another date with you of course. " He said with a smile, trying to charm me over.

I slammed my locker shut and turned to him, people watching and listening closely. I can guarantee you all that later on today this will be what everyone is gossiping about.

How pathetic.

" Listen to me, Nash. What you did to me was horrible. You should be lucky that I'm not going to sue your sick ass. Go find some other hoe and fuck her because I'm not dealing with your shit, okay? " I said.

Yes, I was being a bitch. Trust me, I know! It was all an act anyways. It always was an act.

He just glared at me with angry eyes.

" Your going to regret saying that to me, sweetheart. " He whispered into my ear as he walked away.

I rolled my eyes and walked to first period as the bell rang, no one else daring to move a single muscle yet.

" Stop staring at me you low life dumbasses. Go to class and get your education. You all need it. " I yelled, everyone now moving.

Not too long after, the day was over and night time had fallen upon me. I looked at my clock and smiled, getting ready to call Cameron.

" Hello, is Cameron there? " I asked as soon as the line went on.

" Um, no. He's not here tonight it looks like. Is there anyway that I could help you, though? " The older sounding man asked me politely.

I just felt like crying.

" Uh, no thanks. Bye. " I quickly rushed, hanging up on him.

I had been horrible today and I know that. I mean come on! First I called everyone dumbasses. Second, this really nice and shy boy in my English class asked me for a pencil and I, being myself, told him some not very nice words. Third, I dumped my lunch tray on the school's gossip girl, Felicia Winset. I told her bye Felicia after that. Fourth, I called out Nash for being a dick in front of everyone more than once. The list could keep going on and on. I was horrible all day and felt horrible too.

I just wanted to cry, so that's what I did. I stayed up until 2:38 in the morning crying. I just wanted to move and go to a different school. I wanted to start over.

But most of all, I wanted to die.

-----------

This chapter was a lot shorter than my other ones, but the next chapter will be better and longer. Nash is 18 today. I don't know how to feel. Hope you all have a great day!

Love you all!!