Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Cameron's
Point of View

I sighed, logging off the computer, looking at the time. It was currently 3:38 a.m. It's been two weeks and a half since J and I have talked. It's been driving me insane. My grades haven't been so great since I've been staying up until 3 every night, hoping and wishing that J will call. My mom and sister have been worried about me but they have nothing to worry about. I'm just upset, I'm fine.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I hear a knock on my door.

" Come in! " I said.

Sierra's face pops up, her coming into the room with a smile on her face.

" Hey, bub. Did you get any sleep? " She asked, sitting down next to me on my couch.

" Yeah. " I lied, smiling.

" Your plane for North Carolina leaves soon. Ready for your long spring break? " She asked me.

" Hell yes. " I said.

I needed a break, and a long one at it.

" Let's get going. I'm gonna drive you there and bring your car back home with me so that you don't have to pay for parking, ok? " She said.

I nodded my head. I grabbed my phone and my charger, getting ready to leave. I leave my office, Sierra following close behind me. We got into my car and began to ride off into the California night.

The airport wasn't that far away from where we lived so we were there within 30 minutes or less. I got out of my car, getting my tickets, phone, phone charger, and two bags.

" Well it looks like this is where we head or separate ways. " Sierra said, engulfing me in a bear hug.

I chuckled and hugged her back.

" I got to get going my plane boards in twenty. I'm kind of pushing it already. " I said.

She then pushed me and smiled, waving me goodbye.

" Have fun and be careful you little butthead! " She yelled as she got back into my car, leaving.

I shook my head while laughing, heading into the airport. I wen to the Southwest line and got myself checked in along with my bags. I then went through security, twice. The first time they thought that I was carrying some substance on me, but it turns out that it was just my deodorant. So I lost 10 minutes doing that. I had only 4 minutes left to make it to my plane. I started to run down, trying to find Gate C6. I finally found the gate, boarding now opening. I got my ticket out and handed it to the lady as I entered the hallway to get to the plane. I took my seat which was a window seat, luckily for me n