Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jenna's
Point Of View

Gilinsky's arms wrapped around me as he closed what I would have image to be his car door. He walked up to my front door and unlocked it.

I forgot that I gave him a key to my house. Great...

He brought me up the stairs and into my room. I could tell that it was my room because it smelt like the perfume that I had last put on. He tucked me into my bed and kissed my forehead. I could then hear him walk away.

" Goodnight, Jenna. " He said and closed my door, walking down stairs.

I waited to move until I knew that he was fully gone. My front door lock was loud and so was the door when you closed it so I would be able to hear it well and I did. I slowly got up and walked to my window, Gilinsky's car was backing out of my drive way. When he had left I went to grab my phone. I read the time and smiled a little.

It was like 10 o'clock and I had called Cameron around that time last night. I went to my phone calls and typed up the number again, waiting impatiently for someone to answer.

" Hello, Sierra here. What's going on in your life? " A girl asked.

She sounded like she was around her early twenties.

" Um, I'm looking for someone. " I said hesitantly.

" And who might that be, honey? " She asked.

" His name is Cameron, I think. " I spoke.

" Oh my god! Your the girl that my brother was talking to, aren't you? " She said with excitement.

" Well if your brothers name is Cameron then yes, I do believe so. " I said.

" Wow, this is cool. I know that you want to talk to him and all but would it be alright if I talked to you for a little before you talked to him? " She asked.

" Yeah, I don't mind. " I said, shrugging even though I knew that she couldn't see me.

" Well as I said before my name is Sierra. My brother, Cameron, came into my work room yesterday to show me a photo of my boyfriend and best friend kissing. Anyways, I went to the restroom and he took over for me and that's when you called. He started to work here just, because he wanted to talk to you. " She said.

" Really? He got a job at a suicide hotline so that he could talk to me? " I asked her in disbelief.

" Yeah. When you guys were talking last night I snuck back into the room to hear Cameron talking to you for a little. He was so cute and he seemed very protective over you. " She said.

I just couldn't believe what she was saying. I was in the state of awe.

" I had to beg him to tell me what you guys were talking about. Our mother even knows about you. " She said.

Ok, now that part about the mother knowing about me was a bit creepy.

" Well, uh, thanks? " I asked instead of said, because I didn't really know what to reply back with.

" Oh, I didn't realize how creepy that was until I said it. Sorry. I just meant that I told my mom that Cameron talked to a girl while I used the restroom and she asked me to get Cameron to tell her all of the story, so yeah. " She said.

" Oh, ok then. That's a bit better. " I said with a small chuckle.

" So, what's your name? " She asked me.

" It's Jenna, Jenna Adams. Just do me a favor and don't tell your brother my name. " I said.

" That's a very pretty name and why not? " She asked.