Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Jenna's
Point of View

I woke up, looking at my clock, seeing that it was 9:09 a.m. My eyes slightly widened as I realized that it was Friday and I still had school today. In fact, school had started nine minutes ago. Today was a half day and we weren't really going to do anything so I just shrugged it off, grabbing my phone to tell Madison and all them that I wasn't going today and that all of us should hang out.

Squad Chat

Me: Yo, I'm not going to school today. Skip the rest of the day and come to my house. We can all swim in my pool and have a BBQ.

Gil Boi: Johnson and I are in. We'll bring the food. On the way right now.

Johnny Test: What Gilinsky said.

Mads: I'm coming!! Anything but geometry sounds amazing right now. Mr. Groggs is so annoying and his class room smells horrible.

Nashed Potatoes:  I hate that guy. His room smells like dead fish.

Mads: I think he eats dead fish, because his breath smells like that too. Someone needs to give that boy a breath mint.

Me: LMAO SAME!

Nashed Potatoes: Dead fam. Anyways, Cameron and I are in!

Gil Boi: Cam is here?!?

Nashed Potatoes: Yes, he flew in yesterday.

Johnny Test: Dude, yes! Did he bring Aaron with him?

Nashed Potatoes: Nahhh

Johnny Test: boooo :(

Mads: Who is Cameron?

Nashed Potatoes: Our old friend that lives in California now.

Mads: Does he have brown hair?

Me: No.

Nashed Potatoes: Yes he does :/ you even saw his hair last night

Mads: OMG, JENNA!! IS HE THE GUY WE SAW AT STARBUCKS AND TACO BELL?

Me: Nooo.

Mads: Holy crap he is!!!!

Nashed Potatoes: I'm confused.

Gil Boi: So are Johnson and I.

Mads: Jenna gave this really cute guy named Cameron her number.

Gil Boi: You shouldn't be calling anyone cute, but me.

Mads: Chill bruh!

Nashed Potatoes: Is that how you and Cameron know each other?

Me: Yea.

Nashed Potatoes: Oh.

Me: Your my boyfriend and Madison dared me to anyways. It's not a big deal.

Nashed Potatoes: Ok. Anyways, Cameron is in the shower so we'll be over in about 30 minutes or so.

Johnny Test: We'll be over around then too.

Mads: My lner self will be over earlier than the rest of them.

Gil Boi: Your not alone, baby <3

Mads: Awe, well technically right now I am, but ok <3

Me: Ok. I'm going to go and get stuff ready. Bye!

I got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom, getting out a brush for my hair. I combed my hair and then put it in a high bun. I walked to my closet and put on my a one piece bathing suit. It had purple long sleeves and was extremely comfortable. I then went into my makeup and hair room, getting out some waterproof mascara. I applied it ad then went back to my room. I put some sun tan lotion on my bare skin and walked outside. I brought out my beats pill, putting on The Weekend's album, Beauty Behind the Madness.

" Chica! " Madison shouted as she came into view, meeting up with me in the backyard.

" Mads! " I shouted back, running to her, hugging her like they do in the movies.

We then laughed and walked towards the pool.

" Dude, you didn't tell me that you and Nash are official! " She squealed.

" I got home last night and was so tired. Sorry I didn't tell you. " I said.

" It's ok. Anyways, Nash's friend Cameron is the Cameron that you gave your number too? " She asked, changing the subject.

" Yes and Nash took me to his house last night and he was there. It was so awkward. Then Nash basically kicked me out of the house. Cameron came out and took me home and bought me popsicles. " I said with a small smile on my face.

" I love Nash and all, but I don't think that he's the right one for you. " Madison said.

I only shrugged as Madison went into the house to use the restroom. I started dancing as the song Acquainted by The Weekend came on. I swayed my hips to the beat of the song, running my hands through my hair and down my body at times. I heard a whistle and stopped dead in my tracks, hesitantly turning around to see a smirking Cameron. My mouth opened and then closed due to the fact that I didn't know what to say.

" That was hot. " Cameron said as he walked closer to me.

" I'm your best friends girlfriend. You probably shouldn't say that. " I said.

Something went off in his eyes and he shook his head, walking towards a chair, setting his stuff down. Before I could say anything else, Nash came over to me, giving me a hug, and a kiss on my lips. I pulled away and just smiled at him, he smiled back but looked a bit angry. Soon enough the Jack's and Madison came back.

" I'll start the burgers and hot dogs. " Johnson said.

" Well, let's go swim! " I smiled widely as I jumped into my pool, everyone else joining.