Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Jenna's
Point of View

" I'm here. " He said through the phone.

" Get to my backyard and go to my little cottage. " I said while looking at Cameron who was nervously moving back and forth.

" Um, ok? " He said, more questioned.

I then hung up and looked at Cameron.

" It's going to happen. " I said.

" I jut don't want this ruin my relationship with him. " He said.

" If anything goes bad then we can just seeing each other. Your friendship is more important than this. " I said, not knowing what to call Cameron and I's relationship.

" No. I'm not going to let that happen either. I don't know what it is about you, but I like you too much to let you slip away from me because of Nash. " He said, looking at seriously as he moved closer to me.

" I ju- " I started, but got interrupted by a slamming door opening.

" Cameron, " His voice questioned, Cameron and I look towards. " What are you doing here? " The blue eyed boy said.

" About that. You might want to take a seat. " Cameron said.

Nash walked over to the couch and took a seat next to me, Cameron on the other small seat.

" So what am I doing here and what are you doing here, Cameron? " Nash asked, wanting to get straight to the point.

I took a deep breath before I began to speak.

" I'm breaking up with you, Nash. " I said.

" Oh, " He said, his eyes saddening a little. " So Cameron is just here for bro support? " He asked, Cameron sighing as well.

" I like Jenna. " Cam said.

" What? " Nash asked, his eyebrows raising.

" I like Jenna a lot. " Cameron said again, a little bit slower.

" And I like Cameron a lot. " I said, smiling a little at Cameron.

Nash got up and looked at the both of us in disgust.

" Where you two hooking up behind my back? " He asked harshly, making me flinch.

" That's not what happened at al- " I started, but got cut off by Nash.

" Oh shut up you little hoe. Cameron, she's just going to sleep with you and then leave you. " Nash said.

" Don't say that to her and don't call her that. " Cameron said, getting upset now.

" That's the truth! She's a whore who's just looking for a new guy to fuck this week. " Nash said, rolling his eyes.

Cameron got up and swung at Nash, hitting his jaw, making a loud noise which made me cringe.

Nash backed up and then looked up at Cameron with rage, heading towards him with his hands in fists. I closed my eyes and started crying at the scene.

I absolutely hate when people fight. I also hated seeing other people's blood and there was a pot of that like around.

Punch after punch, the boys kept going. Cameron was on top of Nash and was pounding his face.

" Stop it! " I screamed as I cried, my breath becoming short.

I began to heave as I started seeing some sparkling lights from the corner of my eyes.

" Jenna, keep your eyes open. " I heard Cameron say as my eyes began to close.

" Jenna, keep taking deep breathes. " I heard Nash say as my breathes were getting completely out of control.

Before anything else could happen, my eyes shut and my breathing stopped.