Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jenna's Point Of View

At the moment it was four o'clock. I started to get ready. I went into my bathroom and turned the luke warm water on as I began to strip off all my clothing. I looked at my arms and tears started to brim in my sea green eyes but I fought back the urge to cry. If Jack were here right now and saw me he would get a kick out of this all. I took off the clothes and started to look at my cuts that had blood remaining on my arms. I started to trace over them gently. There was always something about touching and tracing things that I loved. Every time I would cut myself, I would trace over the fresh cuts, because of the texture, the feeling, the memories. It was always something that I loved to do but I never knew why. I locked the bathroom door even though I knew that no one was home and that no one would be home until my parents retire. As I stepped into the shower, I began to breathe in the steam. The air around me.

I picked up some shampoo and put it in my long brown hair. I scrunched up my hair, rinsing out the shampoo as I began to think about my date tonight. I grabbed the conditioner, rubbing it all over me head as I was mentally picking out my clothes, shoes, and hair. As I rinsed out my conditioner, I started to shave my legs and plan it all out in my head. After I finished taking my shower I got out, wrapped a towel around my body, and began to head to my room. I grabbed my outfit and lied it out on my bed, putting my underwear and bra on. I began to blow dry my hair. After a minute or two I stopped so that I still had wet hair, just not soaking wet hair. I went over to my bed and began to put on a maroon sweater with a pair of high waisted shorts. I went over to where all my make-up was and began to put on some mascara, eyeliner, foundation, and lip gloss. I rolled up my sleeves and began to cover them in foundation. Even though I am wearing a long sleeved shirt I still want to be on the safe side.

I then plopped down on my bed, looking around my bland room. It was just like any other perky teenage girl's room. It was filled with posters of Zac Efron, the walls were a bright pink, my bedding was pink, and don't forget all the cute, white, fancy dressers that I had. If I honestly could be myself, my room would be filled with bands like Panic! At The Disco, Five Seconds of Summer, All Time Love, Paramore, and the Artic Monkeys. My walls would be a black color and my bed would be like a bunk bed. The top would be my bed and the bottom would be where I would put a desk. Then I would have white lights going around my room. Honestly, it would be kinda grunge-ish looking.

Just as I started to think more and more about my room my phone went off, scaring the crap out of might I add. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID to see that it was Nashty calling. I slightly laughed at the caller ID name that I have for him. After a few rings I finally answered his call.

" Well hello, gorgeous. " He said with a smile on his face.

" Why hello, handsome. " I said with a smile on my face, too.

" I should be at your house in five minutes or so. " He said, making me anxious and nervous.

" Great! I can't wait to see you. " I said, not lying for once.

" I can't wait to see you either, " He said. " Guess what! "

" What? " I asked.

" I'm at yo- " He started but got cut off by my doorbell ringing.

" Hang on, Nash. Someone is ringing my doorbell. " I said, running down the steps.

I opened the door to be face to face with the best looking face of all time. He was wearing a pair of khakis and a floral designed shirt.

" Nash! " I said, hugging him.

He laughed as he hugged me back. As I was hugging him I smelt something. When we pulled away I saw roses.