"Yeah. You'll have plenty of time for those crazy love sessions when your at yours. Not while you still on, what is currently, my carpet" George laughed before reaching down to lift one of my final few boxes.

"He definitely says it best. Let's get you home Ell" Soul states grabbing a couple more of my boxes.

Me, Being the lady that I am, just grabbed my backpack and watched the two most gorgeous men in my life flex and sweat. A few hours later and my boxes were completely moved over. Right now George had left leaving me and Soul all on our own.

We were currently standing in his kitchen eating cold leftover food. I was eating some form of a pasta dish, he was eating something that resembled a meat dish.
"Sorry our first meal together is crappy. Would have been cooler if I could take you out to eat, but moving your stuff in took longer than expected." He smiled across at me.

"It's perfect" I smile back at him.

"So why were you and George talking about weird threesomes earlier?" He suddenly asked causing me to choke on my pasta.

"What?" I coughed. My breathing hard as I struggled to stop choking.

"Well earlier when I arrived at your house you were talking about have weird threesome and in all honesty my curiosity has been ignited"

"We were just talking about your body" I smirk.

"Oh. What about it?" He asked moving round to stand in front of me.

"How much we appreciated it" I smirk my finger sliding up and down his chest as he pulled me into his arms.

"When you say 'we' I assume your referring to George and his massive crush on me"

"Yep. But I told him you were all mine. I don't want to share you with anyone" I smirk my fingers began to slowly unbutton the top of his shirt.

"Good. Because no one else is having you. I love you Ellia" He smiles down at me his hands cupping my cheeks.

"I love you to Soul" I smile before leaning up to place a soft chaste kiss on his lips. Then I just learnt my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. My favourite place in the world.

"I've gotta say having a place to our selves is seeming to look better and better" He suddenly blurted out.

"How?"

"I can tell you just how sexy you look in the tight dress without anyone hearing" He smirked.
"I can also tell you how I've thought of nothing else but christening every room in the house with you"

My eyebrows raised at that comment but I smirked back.
"Well, we can't leave it to long to do that. Seeing as you've already lived here a month already I'd say we've wasted enough time"

His eyes grew wide in his sockets but they soon clouded over. A sexy smirk found its way onto his features and next thing I knew he had picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter. My dress had rode up to around my hips and my legs were wrapped around his waist.
"Soul what are you..." I began asking before he seized my lips in a hot passionate kiss that left me panting for more.

"Stop talking. Your wasting time" He spoke all before nipping my ear. Shivers went rushing down my spine and my head automatically lolled to the side. My neck exposed for his sweet torture to begin.