Progress

And walks off to the dressing room and asks my friends," Did any of y'all tell Robert or did it get around and he just ended hearing about it?" They all look at me and said," we didn't tell him or his friends but how know some one at school probably told him?" I thought about it and said," If he come oh well. He just needs to stay way from me and y'all." They started to giggle their ass off. We didn't do much in athletics. Which made me happy because, we wouldn't so tired and not wanting to do anything when we get to my house. When the bell rang my friends and me ran towards my truck and jumped in but had to waited for Anthony because he want to walk to my truck so, I decided that I was going to trick him into thinking that I was going to leave him and he started to run it was funny. When we got to my house William had about the whole house clean but the kitchen an living room which was awesome and were the writing on the wall was gone you couldn't even tell it was there which made me happy. William walked over towards us and said," I had nothing to do all day so, I came here and cleaned." The only thing that I could do was jump and down and say," William your the fucking best boyfriend ever! Thank you !" William reaction with all that said could do nothing but get red in the face like crazy. I walked towards William and said," This just means the only thing we all have to do is set the lights up, the music , and the food. Then we will be done ." I kissed William on the lips and walked off towards my room to get the lights out of a box that said party lights DAVIS and when I had brought it out Destiny Reed said," Damn haven't seen that box in years. Xia look it has dust on it." I laugh and said," Yeah it does but these lights have been in every party that the Davis had, so yeah there going to have dust on them." William laugh and said," They still even work?" My friends laugh and said," Do they still? William hell yeah they do because we had used them like four months ago." Anthony said," OK you guy leave poor William alone because how would he have known that y'all use them." William looked at me crazy and said," Why how and when did you have a party with out the whole school knowing about it." I giggled and said,"The school did know about it but not the people that you think know it was just most of my friends and at the time I didn't think that we were friends any more so I didn't tell you baby." William just stayed quite and looked at me with sad eyes and said," Oh OK." I went outside and started to hang up the lights up on the light poles I had outside. When I heard William say," You need help baby or no you don't?" I giggled and said," Yes I do baby but can you catch me." William looked at me confused and said ," What are you crazy Xia your to high up for me to catch you." I giggled and said," OK you ready than to catch me William." And I jumped. I really did think about it so I hoped that he would catch me and to my luck he did but, I didn't see him well because I had my eyes closed shut really tight but, the only thing I could feel was his warm arms rapped around me tightly. When I looked up the only thing I could see was his seduce hazel and hugged him tightly. William look at me for a second and said," Xia your fucking crazy as hell. You know that right. I love you for it through.!" I giggle and said," If I wasn't crazy me and my friends would have no fun, and I know I'm crazy that's nothing new." He chuckled and kissed me passionately and put me down on the ground. Everyone came outside to see what happened ,but they were to lates s they asked," What were y'all yelling about?" I laughed and said," I jumped off my roof into William arms. That's all." They all looked at me and said," Well that something never would have though you would have done that but, I guess your more crazy than we though." Destiny just couldn't stop laughing and said," Man,Xia why couldn't you have yelled for us. I wanted to see Williams face that would have been priceless." Any way how does the light look they up to stared. Or do we need to wait a little while and see when it gets dark?" Destiny Reed and Courtney both said ," We need to wait and see to make sure if they are right so that we don't have fix them later." Nooding my head and said," Well that just means I'll be making diner here uh girls. What would y'all like?" All my friends laughed and said," Surprise us. You make good food any way but, wait has William tried your cooking yet if not then yeah make it a surprise.!" William looked at them curious trying to figure out what they meant and walked over to me and whispered in my ear," Xia, I want to stay at your house to night.If your cooking here an Anthony can drive your truck to his house , an you can drive my truck to school." I look at William curious to what was going on in his mine of his, and said," OK baby." Walking into my kitchen an looked through my cabinets and about six thing or ramen noddles, took out some hamburger meat, some baby carrots with green beans mixes together.