Party City

Going throw all our class for the day. William and I go to his house before meeting up with the gang..
Grabbing my wallet an runs back to William and gets back in the truck. He drive off and I call the girls and tell them to meet us at part city. Then call the guys and told then the same. Driving for more than 2 1/2 hours with nickel back playing. We finally get their and I run out of his truck to girls and said," we are going to do this right." And runs off to the store with them hot on my trail....
Williams POV*****************
I just smiled at how she is being so childish its so adorable. I have never seen this side to Xia and I really do like it she so carefree like nothing in the world will take her down ..*chuckles* yep like a child.... Hmmm damn we're about to out of school. What's going to happen to me and Xia. I really want good thing out of it.... Getting out of my thoughts because the girls screamed and when I ran over to see that it was only Taylor scaring them. After a minute they started to laugh. Looking around to find Xia looking at her costume. Walking slowly behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist and nuzzling my head in the crook of her neck softly kissing her neck. I could see her smile plan as day plus she was giggling. I finally stopped when she told me she found my costume..
Mine was real simple but, hers ooh man I going to be tortured just by looking at her..
Sorry for not updating sooner I'll have their costumes up Tomorrow