Finally showing weakness!

He put his arm's around me and pulled me close ,started to rock me back an forth and, before he knew it I started to really cry over it all as if it had just happen. William asked,"If this was the first time you finally had cry over every thing that has happen?" I just shook my head. He lifted my head up softy and asked if I wanted to go home or stay here with him because, if so he needs to tell his mom and dad. I said,"I wanted to stay here with but, what would they say at school on Monday. That I just stayed at your house and nothing happen in between the weekend because, I can't deal with any more shit William OK." He said,"Understood and I make sure no one will get that idea, and if they do I will deal with it. Ooh yeah forgot it you want u can stay tell Monday and I can pick you up on Tuesday threw Friday if you want?" I said,"I would like that a lot if you don't mind." " OK than.," he said," With that said and done they both fell asleep on the crouch not meaning to. When Saturday came he had forgot that some of his friends were going to be over Saturday because, when he woke up surrounded by his friends looking at him as if he had got lucky Friday night with the hottest girl in school but, he didn't. When he got up from around her and then scooped her up and carried her to his bed and when back downstairs to only see his friends with smiles that said there's no way you got Xia Marie Davis to say yes to you or did you seduced her? One of Williams friends named Alex finally said,"What did you do to get the one girl in school that said no to all of us to said yes to you William, and what else did y'all do last night?" William said," Dude nothing like that and get your fucking head out of the gutter, and I told her why the girls at our school have been gossiping about her and me and she understood I think but not sure if she really did or not, and me and my parents asked why she hasn't been over since it happen and she told us. When my parents went to bed it had hit her hard when she said it out loud that's when she cry herself to sleep and I ended up doing the same, and now we are here." They still didn't believe him so they all said,"They would wait tell Xia was up and ask to make sure" That's when I heard a groan come from upstairs and was coming down to see were everyone was, and to her unprecedented all his friend were there and she had got in his clothes from his closest and was now just wearing one of his shirt that were to big for her small body and pair of his boxers or her own boy shorts and when she finally looked up they all were surprise to see her in his clothes and then they looked at him. William knew what the were thinking and said," I didn't put her in them. I never even undress her." That's when I said," I when threw his closest and got a shirt and I'm in my boy shorts so, all of y'all can stop thinking that some thing happen in that fucking way or I will fucking hit every damn one of y'all ,OK y'all got that." That's when they all were big eyed and surprise that she had that side to them. Alex, Taylor,and Jack said at the same time," Damn what happen the sweet quite Xia that we know? William what did you do?" Xia got right in between them and said," William did nothing I just woke up to y'all talking about me, and y'all think I so sweet and quite y'all got an another thing coming sugar. " William came up behind me an rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me away from his friends before they get punched by me and said," Down baby." "They looked at me as if they fucking know me and shit. ,I said" William just huge me as if to make sure I didn't give them a pieces of my death punch, but when William had quit huge me when they said," Xia you need William to hold back you up are you that weak?" That's when William knew they were goners when they said that and all three of them were going to die for that in there pride because they just got beaten up by the sexiest girl in school. William just laugh at them being beaten up by me. When I was done with them they were crying when I was done, and I laugh and said," That's what y'all get thinking I'm weak. A year in kick boxing and a year in fighting camp. I'm my own weapon." I was done with that and talking when towards the kitchen to get some thing to eat when I seen pop tarts on the counter and yell to William ,"I'm eaten your pop tart OK." Walk back in and they were all on the crouch an I sat in Williams lap eating that pop tart when his parent came in the door to see me,William, Alex, Taylor , and Jack but them three were still crying and that's when Perry asked," What happen to y'all three crying?"