A rude awaking!!!

Danny looked surprised at me and said," All right then Xia tell me what type of motor is in your 1974  Chevy K5 Blazer than." I was pissed the fuck off just because he thinks I'm a girl I wouldn't know what type of motor me and my dad put in it. I guess, I'm about to prove this fucker wrong. So I told him and everybody who was in that room what type of motor it was," Its a V8 motor ( 396 ) 4 speed engine. So do you still think girls don't know anything about cars, trucks, and motors Mr. Danny?"  And I walked over to shut my hood. When Danny said," Damn maybe I was wrong about you Xia Marie Davis your not a girly girl. Your a tomboy. Damn man no wonder you got mad when I asked if anyone could help me with my truck and you were the only one that would help and  I said I'm good Xia."
I just gave him a naw fucking du look and said," Yeah Mr. Danny it did but just don't label me before knowing what I can do ok, and don't you ever say I'm a girly girl because I'm not and I don't like being called that ok." He just nodded and Anthony walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder and said," Well, Xia you sure showed him didn't you. So you finally took it out of the backyard after every thing. I'm just glad you are happy like when you were little and helping your dad with this truck." And he walked off towards his friends. I just smiled and got in my truck and backed out of the AGA building and parked it back were I had it. When I got out of my truck this time Robert came over to me and tried to give me a kiss and a huge. So I pushed him off and walked back to class before I hit him. He just doesn't know when to give up does he and that's when he rapped his arm around my waist and the other had my bread and was pulling it so that my head was tilled back and  he started to kiss me on my neck and suck on my neck. I wanted to flip him over so  badly but he had my bread. I felt so defences less, but to my luck Anthony was looking for me because his sister Destiny and when he seen what Robert was doing to me. He started to run over towards me and yelled,' Robert get the fuck off of her you bastered." Right then Robert stoped sucking and kissing on my neck but didn't quite pulling on my hair nor move his arm around my waist but that's all I needed him to stop doing so, that I could get him off balance knowing that he still has my hair in his hand. I have to be careful doing this or I fall on top of him. So I put one of my legs behind his and moved it forward hard and he went back letting go of my hair and waist, but by the time I did that Anthony got there and seen what I did and seen that I was going to fall and he catches me before I fall. Anthony let go of me when I had my balance and said," Xia are you all right and damn your fast to get him off you when you had got the chance."  I said," Yeah now I'm thanks to you for both times. He just doesn't know when to stop. And hell yeah I don't like him, and he just jumps me when he can or when I'm alone it sucks ass."  Anthony starts to take a look at my neck and said," Well, William going to want to murder him now because he put hicky on your neck." I looked at him and said," Well, fuck great Robert giving him reasons to murder him. this isn't good at all." I look over my shoulder to make sure I didn't kill him and everything but he was all ready walking off. So Anthony and me walk back to class right when the bell rings to go to the next class and to my luck I was going to have too deal with Robert again but at less it was athletics and it was the last period of the day. When Destiny see what happen and the others. They want to kill Robert to now to. I was happy hearing that for some reason; I didn't know why though and didn't care neither. I got dressed in some volleyball shorts and in a sports bra with my other bra still on. When we all got done getting dressed for athletics coach team us up in the events we were doing in track so that we could see what the other need help with. So that meant I would be with fucking Robert. When I walked over to him and asked," What do you think you need help on in track Robert." He smiled and said," I don't need help on any thing." I just rolled my eyes and didn't say anything. By that time coach heard what e were talking about and said," Robert, Xia y'all want to see who is the fastest since Robert thinks he doesn't need any help?" I look at coach and said,"Yea lets do it."  Robert looks surprised but didn't say no. He looks at his friends and says," ok I know I'm faster than Xia. I have nothing to worry about." Coach says," Ok then go outside and get ready." Everyone gets excited and goes outside to see who wins. When coach gets outside and said," Y'all be running around the GYM twice and I will be timing y'all to so, don't thing you won't be getting judge ok"  Robert and I got ready, and when coach said," GO!" I was gone Robert was little ways behind me but he couldn't catch me I was to fast but, he didn't give up like I thought he would. by the second lap around the GYM I had slowed down a little and still end up in first place. When Robert finished I told him," Robert you need to find your pasted or you won't be able to run faster than me. Other than that you don't need any work done." He just stood there looking at me and said," Ok maybe I do have work I need to do but that being said you don't need help your know what you should and shouldn't be doing." Everyone looked at him surprised at what he just said to me but, I just thanked him and walked back in the GYM to change back into my clothes. By the time everyone got in the GYM the bell rang to go home.