Going all in!

As the day progress it was all an all a good day well until I went to Pe. that is. Since in high school the girls and boys Pe. and Athletic are separated the girls like always talk about gossip but this time it was all aimed for me. When I finely found out what it was about and what they were thinking that me and William were going out or have been seeing each other for week now suppose able and, I was getting piss the fuck off now. Thank god it was my last period to deal with all the girl in school. By the end of 8th period I saw William waiting for me next to the door as, I walked over William started to walk towards me and put his arm around my shoulder again like this morning but by now I did give two shits about it anymore and, we walk over to his truck. Then he finely said ,"I guess that's a yes to my question to you this morning, my Xia." I just looked into his beautiful hazel eyes and then breaded my head in his chest and said,"Yes, can we go now before the fucking bitches of gossip come over and I get ready to punch a bitch. For talking about me and you, going out with each other suppose able for weeks now." William just looked at me as if he never heard me sound so mad in his life. He just said," OK, baby." And chuckled, and walks the rest of the way to my door and open it. I just looked at him and said," What the fuck is so funny,William." He just busted out laughing and said,"I have never knew you felt that way about the girls at our school gossiping about you and me been together." I just looked at him loses and confused. When he said ,"It takes you this long for you to get mad, well a little of the gossip is from me really because, I was going to ask you out last week but you had to work that Friday so I didn't asked you so..... Um...mm..Well will you go out with me Xia, that's why I asked if you wanted to go to my house." There was silence in the truck for a long time until he got to his house and heard a little giggle from the other side and, that's when I said,"William how long have you been trying to ask me out, baby."
" For weeks now ," William said. I turn in my seat and looked at William as if he just had confused her but it didn't really and, when he had turned to face me and, he end up kissing me in the front seat of his black 1988 Chevy K5 Blazer, I could feel passion, desires, want, and demands in that one kids. When they finally let each other breath property." I'm guessing that's a yes, baby,William had asked." I just look at at him for a second and said," Yes, silly Willie." William being so excited he got out of his truck and shouted "Yes got the girl of my dreams !" After he was done he walked over to his truck and opened the door for me and took one of my hands to balance me. When I got out of the truck. We both walk in his parents house and both Williams mom and dad stood there as if they just scene the some embarrassing thing or the sweet juster ever, they both had a smile from ear to ear which sort of scared me a little but, I 'll be OK. I walked over to huge they both since the last time I was really over was before my parents die but, this time when they huge me it felt as they felt sorry and happy for me at the same time which was OK now I'm use to it now. We talk about what had happen to my parents, what I when through and why I hadn't came over since I was 14 so, I told them that I had to grow up soon than I thought get a job, pay bills, bye my clothes for school, food, laundry soap, and other girl thing I need. I said," It was hard for me but, I won't give up not now I only have a couple more years in school than I would go to a community college or if I had gotten a scholarship, I would have take it but, now I'm just to tired to care any more. I just don't know what I should do any more. I feel as if no one really get what I'm going through just to stay in school and to serve life it's self is hard. I hate it." By the time I was done Williams parents when to bed. William looked at me as if he hadn't know me so well as he though he did but, I was so fucking tired, sad, depressed, intimidated, and ready to give up it made him mad that he didn't realize how tired beaten up I really was from all that stress and responsible but, in was it made me look so independent for myself that no one could take over it.