The Pain!

I just walked away with a wicked simile . When I got down to the dance floor I told the DJ to play Country Girl (Shake it for me) like half of the girls that were in the bar were dancing to that song. You could see all the guys druling over every girl dancing it was funny. Before I even noticed William was right in front of me looking me down seeing all my movements I made and I could see how much he was ready to go home to get me in his room but I didn't want to until some guy walked up to me and said," IH my name is Robert. May I dance with you, if you get what I'm saying ." When I turned around I knew him it was Robert from school and I bet you he knew it was me by the way he looked at me with that whole fuck it's Xia Davis damn she looks sexy as fucking hell! I told him," No and to go fuck off some were lease other than around me Robert." Robert just looked at me and put his arms around my waist while saying this right in my ear,"Mmmmmm! Someone is a little feisty." Robert put his hand on my upper thigh and was going higher. At this time I was ready pissed the fuck off because he had called me feisty so, I fucking punched him right in the gut so that he would let me go, and walked off to find William looking for me. William looked at me and said,"You ready to go to home." That's when Robert seen me with William and said," Come here you fucking cunt! Why are you hiding? You know you want to go home with me." That's when William looked at me straight in my deep blue eye and could see that I've been crying and was pissed. So he told his friends," To take me to the truck and make sure that I was alright and was not hurt." They did as they were told with no hesitation. When I looked at William I could tell he was about to fuck up Robert. When I got out of Alex, Jack ,and Taylor grasp of protection. I when to William and whispered in his ear so he could only heard what I said," You don't need to fight, come on baby take me to your house." I kissed him on the lips and put my hand in his shirt moving my hand up and down. When he said," All right Baby let's get out of here." By the time me and William got to the others they looked at me and said," Wait weren't you with us going to the truck? How did you get away?" I didn't say anything but just get in Williams truck and waited for them to get in so we could go to his house . When William got in his truck I curled up next to him and kissed his neck and slowly fell asleep on his shoulder. By the time we all got to Williams House it was like almost 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning. I was still asleep on Williams shoulder when we got to his house , because when he tried to wake me up. I just didn't budge, so yet again he had to carry me to his room but this time he had stayed with me and he keep me warm to , so I cuddle with him well, not really all night because how late we were late getting to his house. By Sunday morning when I woke up William was curled up right next to me. Trying not to wake William to see if Alex, Jack, and Taylor were gone, and they were so I guess they when home or something. So I when back upstairs in Williams room to get my clothes so I could go take a shower ,but when I sat down on his bed he was gone. That's when I started to look around and found him in the bath room taking a shower so I when back downstairs and turn on the TV and started to watch Tom and Jerry. When I heard my stomach growled so I when in the kitchen to get me a pop tart and sat back down on the couch. I heard the water being turn off so I know William was done and would probably come downstairs but I didn't think he would try and huge me from behind again because of what happen last time ,but he did and list time he didn't get head butted he got a kiss because I did get scared this time. William sat down right next to me before saying," Good morning partyer." I just smiled and said," Hey I did make a fool of myself OK so, I'm good did get to drunk and did throw up in your truck. But I do have a little hang over but that's, and I actually had fun. I hadn't had n like that in a while. Well, I did drink back then though but I use to dance all the time before my parents and little brother die. I though I would be rusty but I wasn't. " I could see William remembering that part very clearly because I was torturing him when I did it but, then his face grow dark because that when Robert had put his hand on my upper thigh and was going higher. Addition to that Robert had called me a cunt. By that time I was getting scared so I told William, " I'm going to take a shower. Don't do anything crazy or out of anger OK, baby." I gave him a kiss on the lips and leave him downstairs.