Good Morning

The next morning I heard my alarm clock go off I groaned and shut it off and snuggled in to William even note not wanting to let him go

Nicole's POV ***********************************
The next morning I heard an alarm go off awaking me up. Stretching and walks into the hall way and passes Williams room and I heard a groan but it wasn't Williams, so I walk in Williams room a little to see Xia and William cuddling.

(

(

but image her with long blind razor cut hair and in one of Williams shirt and William just in his boxers)

Thinking to myself at how comfy they look I began to think that they were so adorable and made for each other. When I check my phone I notices that it was Monday and they both have school so, I turn on the light and tickles Xia's feet saying wakey ,wakey rise and shine. Giggles to myself hearing them both say 10 more mins. I laugh and say no get up now or y'all will be late and William its ur first day back remember. They both groan and said OK OK OK.
Williams POV**********************************
Waking up I could feel someone breathing on me. I looked right next to me to see Xia fast asleep looking so adorable. When she finally woke up she slowly opened her eyes and she looked into my eyes and smiled. I smiled back and said," Good morning sexy." Xia blushes and bearers her head in my chest. Chuckling to myself I began to get up out of bed and I hear a whine ," William no please stay." Chuckling to myself I say," Xia we have to get up baby now come on." Xia begins to groan and say," The day I want to stay in bed you want to get up." I sit up and get out of my bed and roll my eyes and walk into my bath room and take a shower and changed into a long sleeve button up shirt , blue jeans , and cowboy boots.

" I sit up and get out of my bed and roll my eyes and walk into my bath room and take a shower and changed into a long sleeve button up shirt , blue jeans , and cowboy boots

( minus the watch ,the tie, the briefcase,the jacket, and the shoes.)
Walking out the bath room I see Xia pulling the blankets over her body. I chuckle to myself and say," Xia Marie Davis get your ass up now or else I will tickle you to death.!" She just moans an says," William you wouldn't ." I smile wickedly and crawl back into bed and sit up and pull the blankets off her and begins to tickle her like crazy.

Xia POV***************************************
Giggling and shaking like crazy and yelling stop stop please stop William and when he does I tackle him and tickles him back while laughing back how do you like it William. Sitting on Williams stomach pinning him down an that's when I looked at myself and sees that I'm only in a shirt. I quickly jump off William and says sorry I di. William breaks me off and says don't be I started tickling you. I blush and walk s over to my backpack and about to go to the bathroom and get changed. But William stops me by hugging me from behind me an presses his chest against my back and whispers you don't have to go t the restroom to change your clothes xee and begins to suck on my neck hard . Moans softly William please I got to get dressed now please stop. Getting out of Williams grip I get my backpack and put it on the bed and push William out the room and lock the door. Leaning up against the door I hear William whine Xia come on let me in. Giggling to myself and walks to the remote and turn on the TV to music. Linkin Park was on so I turned it up loud. And goes to take a shower washing my hair ,shaving the areas that are need, and washes my body with strawberry body wash. Stepping out of the shower and wraps a towel around my body.
Chase POV*************************************
I was woken up by William whining for some ungodly known reason and music. When I got into the hallway I see William out of his room whine at Xia to let him in and that's when William look over to me and walked over to me and asked if I still had the key to his room. I just said," Yeah I do but why do you need it ?" That's when I connect the dots and chuckled did Xia lock you out of your room. William just looked down and softly said,"yes , maybe, why, and just give me the damn key. " chuckles to myself and says here William and if I were you don't lose it and keep up with it. He just rolled his eyes and walks out of my room.
William POV**********************************
Finally getting a key to my door to unlock the door and I hear music and the shower stopped running and Xia walks out of the bathroom and she didn't even notice me. She looks all over for her bag and doesn't find it. I finally cough an get her attention and I tell her all her clothes are in my closet. She spins on her heel and jumps and says shit William you scared me. She tell me,"And why the fuck did you do that hmmm sexy.?" She walks up to me sexually an kisses me and whispers softly in my ear," I bet your dieing for me to take the towel off." I smile cocky and put my hands on her ass pulling her up little and says," You can keep your towel on and I will still be able to touch you ." She bites her bottom lip and looks into my eyes wanting me to let her get dressed. So I play nice an let her go and sit on my bed.
Xia POV †**************************************
When William finally let me go I walk to his closest and get out my short ,creppy is real T-shirt, and everything else in the picture.

Xia POV †**************************************When William finally let me go I walk to his closest and get out my short ,creppy is real T-shirt, and everything else in the picture

(Minus the cat socks and the backpack)
I drop my towel and get dressed and smile when I see William checking me out naked. When I finally got dressed I walked to William and wrap my arms around his neck and he looked me up and down. I smiled and said," Liam you OK ?" He just wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him and kiss my like and said," Xee I'm so so very OK now."