Driven around

We have been driven for almost three hours listen to music and drinking. We finally found a clear spot , so we parked our truck and turn them off just letting the radios play music. I began dancing to American Country Love Song by Jake Owen  and the girls notice so they joy in. The boys were to busy getting the ice chest out of the trucks but when they were done setting up stuff they notice quickly to what we were doing. When the song ended and the next song played I noticed it was a slow dancing song.  I smiled to the girls and told them," get a partner to dance with before Chris Stapleton Tennessee Whiskey plays." They did as told they boys were so confused it was cute. I walked up to William and nudge his arm he turned a rounded and seen what I did and smiled. I pulled William over to were our friends were and the song started and William grabbed my right hand and puts his other hand on my waist pulling me close to him, and I put my other hand on his shoulder and everyone started to two a step to the music. By the end of the song William arms were wrapped around my waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck. I looked up into his eye and smiled William started to lean his head in at the ending of the song and we kissed and I could tell he never wanted to let go that he wanted to be alone with me. When we finally let each other breath everybody was smiling at us.  William hadn't let go of my waist and I didn't mind it at all but he did when Chase Rice Ride came on. They boys didn't know what to do at all with themselves when we started to dance. I knew I was in for it with William just by the way he was looking at me. When that song was over we decided to call it a night and go home. When we got to Anthony and Destiny house  half of us spilled and the other states their. I when in side and got my backpack full of clothes for school tomorrow I asked Nicole to drive my truck to their house and I would drive my bike to their house to. While putting  my backpack in the back of my truck William came in behind me and lightly pushed me up against my truck putting his hands on my thighs he whispers," Hmmm Xia, honey your so not getting away that easily. You know what you did to me." He smiles and squeezes my thigh lightly making me bit my bottom lip even harder. He leans his head in an gave me a kiss and said," See ya when we get home." He walks off and winks at me. Thinking to my self I'm so not going to get away easily from him this time. Smiles to myself and walks off to my bike. Puts my helmet on and starts it up I drive off to Williams house knowing that Chase, Nicole , and William would already be their  when I arrived. Pulling up in Williams drive way Chase ,William , and Nicole come out side and asked what took me so long?  I told them deer were out. Then Chase asked," Alright William did you buy thus for Xia?" Williams eye widen an then looked back at me and all I did was smile sweetly. William Cleared his throat and said," Chase stop thinking that I bought her a Bloody red Kawasaki ninja."  Chase laughed and said," Why bro?" I couldn't take it anymore so I said," What the fuck Chase." Chase looked startle and said," What? I didn't do anything?" I laughter and said," Chase William didn't buy me my Kawasaki ninja, I have had this for a couple of year. It was a gifted from my dad before he died." Chase's eyes widen and he said," Damn it, shit. I really need to stop assuming thing and just ask people questions. I'm sorry Xia." I shook my head and said ," Its alright your not the first and not the last." Chase sighed in relived and when back in the house with Nicole leaving me and William outside. William stalked over to me which in a result made me run in the house. He just laughed and walked in shouting and locking the door behind him. Not realizing Williams in the house I asked Nicole if she brought my backpack in and she said yes that its in the guest room. I was about to turn around when William wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. When he heard what his sister told me he laughed and said," Nicole her stuff goes in my room not the guest room." Nicole went all dramatic and said," Damn Bro she already moved in, haha wait she already has a house so way is she their and not at her house..?" William Told her same reasons that took me to the hospital sis. Nicole tensed up and just nodded. Not realizing that William has already picked me off the ground and was carrying me to the guest room then to his room he placed  me on the bed and smiled. He placed my backpack on the floor and took off his shirt and took off his pant and crawled into bed with me. I shook my head and stood up taking my shorts off and pulled off my shirt and got one of his and put it on the took off my bra, and crawled back in bed. He just smiled an kissed my forehead I began to wrap my arms around his side when I did I touched his stitches and he hissed in pain. I looked at him really considered look making me move my hand. William look down at me and pulled me close and whispering in my ear," Xia I'm fine I promise. You don't have to worry. " I began to nudge my head into his chests and smiled saying," I know but, I don't want to..." Before I could finish that sentences he kissed me so that I would shut up. When we finally broke apart I asked what was that for Liom, hmmmm? He just smiles and says," I knew what you were going to say and I didn't want to hear it Xee. I just want you Xia."  I looked into his hazel eyes, smiled and snuggling up next to him while I wrapped one of my legs around his waist and I kiss his chest and said," OK William I would say it anymore but you don't need to get hurt over me anymore, promise me that William." He looked at me as if I was funny and thinking that I was crazy for asking him that,but he said," Xia I promise I won't get hurt anymore." I could tell he wasn't telling the truth but I didn't care I am just happy that he is alright. With that we fell asleep.