The Next Fight

William had me almost rapped in his arms walking over to his truck when Robert swung at him and I fucking kicked him right in the ribs and he was down for now,but when William looked at me he realized that I'm protective over my family, friends ,and him. Towards I would kill someone. He grapes me by the waist an walked me to his truck making sure I get in and stay in the truck this time. Alex, Jack, and Taylor said," OK I'm scared of you know Xia." I just said," Y'all  don't have to be, because I don't do that unless someone is going to hurt me really bad or some one that I love OK." William didn't talk at all the whole way. When we dropped off his friends we when to his house. I got out of the truck and walked over to and rapped my arms around William waist and asked," Is every thing OK? Baby is there something bothering you?"  He said, " No ,nothing bothering  me." I looked at him before he put his arms around my waits and we walk to thew door of his house and when inside. We had a weird long day so, I when to Williams room to go to sleep but when I heard William open the door trying not to wake me up but he did and I said" William is that you?" He said,"Yeah , sorry I wasn't try to wake you up baby. I just wanted to cuddle with you." I just smiled and said," Its your bed you don't have to ask OK. I was wanting to curl up next to you any ways but you weren't in here." He walked over to me and laded right next to me and I curled up in his arms and we both fell a sleep. Monday morning came, when I woke up it was 6:00 so I when to go take a shower but I was being pulled back into the bed by William with him saying," No your not going any were! " He  had me in his arms strongly holding me down making sure I didn't go any were. I just smiled and said," William come on baby. We have to get up and go to school and I need to take a shower and get dressed OK. So get your ass up or, I'm going to squit you with my spare bottle of water." William let me go then but didn't get up. I when to the bathroom and took a shower and washed my hair, my body , and got out to get dressed in a red and black plated skirt with a black tank top, my leather jacket,and my black benny, curled my long blond razor cut hair again, put makeup on today but just eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick on, put on my black converse, and brushed my teeth. By the time I was done and walk in Williams room and he was just now getting up. I just stood in the door way and waited until William got off the bed and was walking towards me to kiss me on my red lips. He said," Good morning sexy. Damn you look sexyer are you planning on torturing me today or what? I said," I don't know maybe? And you need to get dressed OK baby." He smile and said," All right baby , but come here first." Not knowing what he want know I walked over to him and he pushes me on his bed and was on top of me in his boxers. He rubbed his hand up and down my leg before kissing my chest, neck,and lips again. I was a little surprised at what he did but not really. He finally stopped kissing me and looked into my deep blue eyes he said," Been wanting to do that all weekend but never did." He got up from me and started to get dressed in some black pair of pants and a dark blue button up T-shirt, put on his boots on, and brushed his hair. We both walked downstairs and got our bags and left. We picked up Alex, Jack, and Taylor then when to school. For some reason when we got there everybody starred at me when I got out of Williams 1988 Chevy K5 Blazer yet again but I didn't give a fuck anymore what they think. I walk over to William and he rapped his arm around my shoulder and we walk the rest of the way before Robert had spotted us and said to me," Hey baby. Come here and give daddy a kiss like a good how." Everybody heard Robert and they looked at me and seen nothing but anger and rage but before I could do anything William was already there and punched Robert right in the jaw then in his ribs he was going to punch Robert in the gut but Robert moved and punched  him in the gut. William didn't back down at all neither did Robert as if they both knew this fight was going to happen rather if I liked it or not. Alex, Jack, and Taylor were making sure I didn't get in the middle of it as if I was going to get really hurt. When I finally got a way from them I seen that William had Robert on the ground punching him right and left. Before William could punch Robert in the nose again I yell and told," William stop before you kill him. Baby you don't need to do this." William got up and walked towards me and said," He call you a cunt, a hoe, and pulled your hair and put his hand on you and tried to punch me at Charlie's Burgers. He fucking had it coming for a long time before I was with you Xia." William had me rapped in his arms on his last sentence. He was swaying me back and forth trying to comfort me. That when the principal decided to come outside to see what happen but it was all over and William won and was also going to get in trouble for what he did no matter what. Robert on the other hand didn't he was sent to the nurse to make sure William didn't brake any bone's. William end up with I.S.S for five weeks and expended for two weeks.