I wont be the reason any more!

I walked to my shed were my bike was and opened the doors. Getting on it and starting it, riving the engine hearing it which makes myself smile but, still not changing my mood. I drove off to Anthony and Destiny Reeds house and knowing very well that's were everyone is going to be but not caring. Speeding all the way to their house I could see everyone on the porch. Scanning over it once more I didn't see William it probably a good thing to he wasn't here. I starter to slow down when I got in their drive way.  When I stopped completely I shut off the engine while taking out the keys getting off and taking off my helmet putting it on my bike. Slinging my backpack on my shoulder tighter making my way to the porch seeing all their concern faces probably already knows why I'm pissed the fuck off. Destiny Reed walked up to me and could tell that I was crying all the way here. She gave me a hug and said," Xia you know it not your fault that William end up in the hospital." I looked up at her and my lip started quivering and tears started pouring out my eyes. She whispered in my ear for my phone knowing very well if I still had it I would end up breaking it. I gave her my phone and said," I love all you guys, thanks for being here for me." Walking in the house towards Destiny's bed room leaving the light off I throw my backpack on the ground and plop on the bed and bust out crying until I cry myself to sleep.
William's POV*********************************
Everyone was quite and shocked at Chase. I was about to say something to him but I was to late. I could tell Xia was pissed the fuck off when she said very cold and angrily," Know what Chase your right, it is all my fault that your baby brother is in the hospital.!." And ran off leaving Chase, Nicole ,mom, dad, and me speechless. I finally snapped out of it and started to pull the wires and what every that was on or in me. Getting out off the hospital bed was kinda hurt like hell because of the stitches in my side but, I didn't care. I ran down the hospital halls looking for Xia but stopped when I got in the lobby because I hear her truck and could hear her cry and cussing. I yelled out her name but she didn't hear me I wasn't loud enough. When my family got to me my brother started to laugh and say," William you could do so much better than that whore. Look she just call a guy to pick her up in his truck. Why did you even date her hmm William?" I was breathing heavy and was holding my sided  when I turned around an faced Chase I punched him square in his jaw then right in his gut. He fell to the ground and groaned so, I bent down and said very pissed off ,cold, and angrily," Chase she isn't a fucking whore. That is her 1974 Chevy K5 Blazer and that is her best friend Destiny Reed older brother Anthony. If you really want to know the reason why I dated her is because I've been in love with her for like forever. I had to wait for years to have the god damn courage to ask her out, and when I finally did and she finally said yes. Robert started to fuck with her like he did with Blossom but to Roberts surprise Xia knew how to kick his ass. I have been protecting Xia from Robert. I don't want a repeat. Yesterday night at her party Robert started fuck with Destiny Reed like he did with her and Xia seen what he was trying to do so, she got protective of Destiny the only thing that Xia has close to family is her friends. Xia didn't want Robert play with Destiny so she basically started to flirt with him and I could tell she wanted to throw up when she did it but she didn't because, she know what she had to risk to protect her family. When she got Robert outside and touched him square in his jaw. I knew she would fight him but I stopped her from doing it because, it got personal yet again and I wouldn't let Robert do it again. So I fought him but that little bastered brought a knife an stabbed me in my side. Its not her fucking fault  Chase. If its anyone's fault its mine and Roberts. !!!! And she not the lucky one that she is dating me. I am the lucky one that I'm dating her.!" My parents and sister where shocked and wordless. Chase looked at me with wide eyes and saying," Bro. I am sorry I didn't know."  Not saying a word to him I walked back to my room and took the clothes out of one of Xias' backpacks and when to the bath room and changed into a black v-cut t- shirt, blue jeans, and some black and gray air force nikes.

When I walk out the bath room my parents were in the room talking about something

When I walk out the bath room my parents were in the room talking about something. Then they turn toward me and said," William be careful."  I smiled and said," I will mom and dad. I need to get to Xia fast, when Chase said it was her fault I could tell that it wasn't the first time for her hearing someone saying that to her. The way she replied it was so cold and emotionless." They smiled at me and nodded. I left them in my hospital room and walked out the hospital when I heard my sister say," William your missing something you need you keys and truck don't you,hmmm?" I cussed softly under my breath hearing my sister giggles and said," Bro, no need to worry I thought about that and here." She hand me my keys and said," your truck is next to my car. Hurry William Xia isn't her normal self." I nodded my head and run to my truck with Xia backpack when I hear my phone go off in the bag. I take it out while running to my truck and look to see text it and it was Anthony he has been blowing up my phone since they left. When I reach my truck and get in I began to call Anthony and drive off. When I finally get to Anthony, he tells me were Xia is and every thing. Then I heard Taylor tell Anthony to tell me to my fucking ass over here now. I chuckle  telling he I'll be their in ten and hang up. Speeding all the way to Anthony and Destiny Reeds house , and I finally get in there drive way I start to slow down and completely stop and quickly get out of my truck.