What the Fuck

Giggling to myself I get off William and walk down stairs and yell at William to hurry up or we will be late a for school. He just groaned and said," ugh, fuck I don't wanna go now." When he finally got down stairs I was on my phone playing piano tiles and I was finally going to beat my high score but I dropped my phone because ,William just had to tickle my sides again. When I picked up my phone and turned around and playfully punched his arm. Saying ," OK minster what was that for?" He chuckles and said,"Honey its October." When he said that my whole mood changed and I was like a kid in a candy store but, so much worst. I opened the door and ran to the middle of his yard and yelled William what we taken? He just chuckled and jogged to me an said," Let's take my truck.?" I smiled an jogged to his truck and said hurry Liam please...!" When I got in and so did he. He ask," OK, Xee why are you so happy all of a sudden?" I giggled and said," I'll show you once we get to school." He just looked at me curiously an nodded and drove off to school. After a couple of minutes we got to school and our friend were waiting. I noticed the girls jumping up and down like a kid at a candy store, but so much worst like I was this morning. Finally William parked and I jumped out of his truck and ran to my friend well I jumped on Anthony back and he carried me to them* hehehe ain't I special* William just looked at me crazy and that's when I said," William stop looking at me like I'm crazy because I'm insane duu. Anyhoo, what do y'all have planed for thus year for Halloween and don't y'all say y'all don't because I know that's a lie." That when all the girls jumped up and down and said," Why would we lie to you Xia, You know how much we love Halloween that we can go crazy. Plus we know how in love you with Halloween that you go insane for it.!!!" We all laughed but the boys look at us crazy like we're not ourselves. That's when we wrapped our arms around each others neck and looked at them crazy and said," We're not crazy. Wait well Xia might be a little insane but that's her personality anyways, we just love Halloween.!" They looked at us for a little while before saying," we don't think y'all are crazy and yes Xia is a little insane but that's just her personality. It just that we never thought y'all still do the Halloween thing and everything about it.??!" I said," Well then how about we show you how well we love Halloween and how insane I get over it. " The boys all nodded but William he just smiled and pulls me towards him and whispered in my ear and said," Xee and where was I when you and your friend had dressed up for Halloween, hmm honey.?.?.?" Giggling and said at the time you were partying with your friend or you and your family did something. He just smiled and said oooh yeah. Rolling my eyes I get out of Williams grip by being pulled by Maddy and Alexandra. Laughing and runs after them with the others I yelled back and said," see ya around William don't do anything I won't." And chased after my friends but was stopped when I suddenly bummed into someone and fell on my ass. Groaning from the pain I slowly look up to see Robert with his arm in a cask and his smug grin. I gave him a ugh what do you want. When I was about the say something William was right behind me and started to help me up and wrap his arms around my waist tightly and death glared at Robert. William let out a growl and said," Robert what are you doing here and why the fuck was Xia on the ground!...."! Robert look at William with a smirk and said ," Xia was just grabbing all up one me, so I pushed her way with my good arm an told her to stop." I was pissed and wanting to kill him I would never do that to William. Clenching my fist tightly wanting to fuck him up so badly but William just tighten his grip on me. I looked up at William and said," come on sexy let's go to class before we're late." Pulling him by the arm he finally follows. Before I got to the door William had picked me up and carried me bride style to agg class. I giggled all the way there. When we got to the class room William sat down in his chair and put me in his lap and wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear," Xee what really happen?why were you on the ground?" I whispered back," I bummed into him and fell to the ground." William just nodded and that's when Mr. Danny came in and noticed William was here and said," Well looky here William is finally get to be in my class." William shot his head up and look at Mr. Danny and said," Yeah guess so?!." And smiles i just stick my tongue out at Mr. Danny and he just chuckles and says," Wait Xia your Williams girlfriend....? Xia you finally have a boyfriend.!!!!! Damn I guess, I losed a beat then damn it.?!?!?!?!" I laugh my ass off and said," Mr. Danny really now. Why did you have a beat and with who?"  He just went quite and said," Ummm.... ummm.... ummm my wife." Everyone in the class room was laughing but he I was confessed and they said," Wait how does your wife know Xia??" Mr. Danny said," My wife knows Xia because that's her dead sister's kid." Everyone's eyes widen and I was still so very, very confessed not knowing what he was saying. Then when it hit me hard and I got out of Williams lap and walked over to Mr. Danny  and said," Wait a god damn minute. My mom had a sister, and y'all never tried to fucking tell me." Everyone was shocked by my out bruised even Mr. Danny. He didn't even say anything to me. With my fist clench and my face cover with my hair in the way I stormed out and ran into the wood. Thinking why the hell didn't he tell me.