Broken in!!

William smiled and nodded and we when towards my house to find that it was broken in to but nothing was stollen only thrash around as if trying to find something or someone. I looked at William and asked," Who would do this?" William didn't say anything. he walked into my bedroom and he notice something and he had a flashback for when he was dating Blossom. William knew right then who did it but didn't tell Xia because he needed to detail with this himself without Xia knowing. When I walked into my bedroom all I did was get my clothes that I needed but, then I heard another truck come throw my drive way and told William to,"Shut off my bed room light." But he didn't he told me to," Hide and don't come out until I tell you to, ok baby." I just nodded and hide in my closet. William walked out of my room and went to the living room and that's when the door open and it was just Taylor, Alex, and Jack. So William said," Xia you can come out its just Taylor, Alex,and Jack." I walked out of my room and said," Thank God!" Taylor asked,"What happen to your house Xia?" "I don't ever know what happen or when it happen but the only thing that is weird is that nothing is stollen. Wait hold on I didn't look to make sure if the last thing my father gave was stollen. I said."  I ran into my other room that I use to draw and paint in and looked the only thing I did was scram because all they walls said your going to die if you stay with William. Everyone came running to see why I had screamed and seen what the walls said. I was still walking towards my cans of paint to check the one that I put the key to my 1974 Chevy K5 Blazer but, it was moved because that's the paint they used so I put my hand in the paint to make sure it was still in there and it was thank fucking god. William asked," Why did you put your hand in the red paint can?" So I told them," That's were I had put it no one would have thought of it dummy, and I can just wash it off and hopefully they didn't go to they backyard to my baby." That's when Jack said," What baby, Xia?" That's when William realized that my dad use to call my moms 1974 Chevy K5 Blazer baby and he asked," Are you talking about your moms Blazer Baby!"  I smiled and walked to the back door and witch on the backyard light on and, walked outside to turn it on but I checked the oil before anything because I haven't driven it in years. "Hey baby do you have any oil? If not I think I have some in the house under the sink can you go check because the truck is low. I said."William went into the house and looked under the sink and there was some oil. He said," Yep you had some here." He threw it at me and I catches it and put the oil in the truck and the started it up. Taylor, Alex, and Jack said," Damn its loud! What kind of motor did your dad and you put in their Xia?" I said," A V8 motor. That my dad put it together when I was little. What else would we put in their you guys?" They looked at me and didn't say anything. That's when William asked," How long has it been sitting Xia? When was the last time you driven it Xia?" I said," Before the car accident. Dad let me drive it before going to school. He said that one day I would be driving it back and forth to school. When I got my permit but I had to wait a whole year before I had the money to do it, but that's when they were live. Ever since then I hadn't messed with it. I just wasn't able to go near it for a while when that happen. I'm just glad it didn't get messed with when who ever trashed my house because, I couldn't live with myself anymore this is the last thing me and my dad talked about and one of the most happiest moments in my live." William walked over to me and gave me a huge and kiss me on the head before saying."  Then we need to get this out of here before anything happens to it and, since your staying at my house you can just drive it to school so that Robert doesn't mess with you when you go to my house, ok Xia baby," I sad," Ok William. If we are taking it to your house than I'm going to need one of y'all to open the back gate so I can get out of my backyard." Taylor said," Alright I will go do it but  I don't know were it is Xia?" I said," Far right next to my house." Taylor did as he was told and opened the gate and Taylor when towards his truck and Alex and Jack when with him. William waited for them to leave before saying," Xia are you sure ready to drive it after everything. Baby." I looked at him and said," William I'm ok baby. You have nothing to worry about ok baby." I gave him a kiss on the lips and got in my truck and waited for William to get in his truck before I got out if my backyard but, I had heard something and looked around and didn't see anything until the bushes moved and I seen a white T-shirt. Instead of telling William or the others so, I keep it to my self and drove out of my backyard.