Beach Fun

Soon enough he ran over towards me and tackled me and I just couldn't stop laughing because this time he bear hugged me and he was the one in the sand an not me but, I did fall on him when he did it. Everyone laugh when I fall on him this time. When William sat up I was still in his bear hug. So he just started to kiss on my neck and that's when I said," William quite it that hurt."  He didn't listen so I said it again but meaner," Fucking quite it William now." he listen this time and looked at me crazy. Then looked at my neck and seen the hicky. His face went cloudy. He stood up and walked off leaving me sitting in the sand. Destiny Reed walk over to me and said," Does he know what happen today or no Xia, because if not he's going to think your cheating on him. I know you would never cheat with him or anybody. He needs to know Xia." By then all my friends were next to me and williams just stood there not knowing anything and wondering what's going on. I told the girls," I will be back. y'all might want to inform the guy though. OK." Running off towards William to tell him why the hicky was on my neck hoping he will answer me when I do. When I got to William; he was sitting on a rock. When he seen that I was walking over he jumped off the rock and started to walk way again but I started to ran before he got way this time and got in front of him and said," William, I need to talk to you about what happen to my neck." William looked at me pissed the fuck off but said," Xia, No! I don't want to hear it. I just want to know one think? Why would you do that to me Xia?"  I looked at him crazy, rolled my eyes, and said," William, I would never cheat on you. Plus it's happen today Robert did it. I was parking my truck after Mr. Danny wanted to know what type of motor was in it. Robert came out of know were and had me in a bear hug an was kissing and sucking on my neck hard, but stopped when Anthony, Destiny Reeds older brother started to wonder were I was at because I was taking to long to get back and seen that Robert was behind it. He told him to get the fuck off me. It startled Robert and he let go an enough for me to flip him backwards and get way but he leaved a hicky on my neck." William realized what I just said and told me," Xia, I'm so so very sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Baby can you ever forgive me?"  I looked at him smiling and said," William just never think that I would cheat on you again. Then I will baby." William smiled and said," Alright baby."  I kissed him on the lips and said,"Can we go back to the others together?" Smiling at me he said,"Yeah."  Before I knew it William had picked me up and put me on his shoulder and ran half way towards the others, but that's when I slid off his shoulder and French kissed him and ran off towards all of our friends with William chasing after me. When I stopped running and was with everyone William hugged me from behind. Taylor, Alex, Jack, Billy, and Thomas looked at us and said," I guess everything is all patched up then." William smiled an said," Yeah." He hugged me while saying that. That's when the girls pulled me way from William while them saying," Well that's all good, but we need her back. We didn't just go to the beach so that we can see y'all be all lovey dove. We came to have a good time with Xia at the beach." I'm laugh the whole time when they were  pulling me way from William and seeing his face and his friends face at what they said. The girls ended up regreted saying they said to William because, all the guys just smiled and said," To have a good time." Madison, Destiny Reed, Destiny Martin, and me realized what they ment and told Courtney and Alexandra," Run before we all get jumped by the guys." Right when we said that the guys ran after just ,but we were running towards the ocean. When me and Destiny Reed got half way  in the water and we both dived in the water an got way faster than the others. Destiny Reed stopped swimming and  was catch by Taylor then I was catch by William. He French kissed me then we were tackled by the others.  We all went back to the truck. Courtney went towards my truck to get the volley ball and asked," Y'all want to play?" William, Taylor, Alex, Jack, Billy, and Daniel  looked at her as if she was stupid and they said," No we're good but y'all girls can play.". I looked at them then smiled and said," Guess the boys are to scared to play. They must think there going to get beat by girls that's all."  William knew exactly what I was doing but didn't say anything or did anything but smiled at me.  I waited awhile for him to say something but he didn't so, we started to play and I was serving the ball not trying to server it correctly and end up actually hitting William right in the face hard. His friends started to laugh there asses off with my friends and I'm trying so hard not to laugh, but  I ended up laughing so hard that I was crying. When William finally realized that I hit him,  he got up and walked over towards me, and he looked down at me and said," Xia your in trouble."