Fun at the bar!!!!

William was already out the door when we said that so it didn't matter now. I had to run after William because he out the door in the truck and was ready to go to my house so I could change clothes and bring some with me. After about 6 miles William got to my little house and I got out and told him," To wait here if he wanted I don't care if you go in." William got out right when I said that to my surprise. I had to unlocked the door before I when in to my house. I when through the living room into the kitchen to my room and to my closet to get dress when I heard William right behind me. So I walked over to my dresser to get a thong, one of my favorite bra's, and walked in my walk in closet to get dress scenes;William want to sit on my bed and I guess watch me get undress? When I had came out I was wearing a light yellow dress that had sleeves but really didn't in a way because they were cut off at the top and they hanged passed my shoulder and my cowboy boot's. William on the other hand was let's see some what excited or amazed on how good I looked in that dress or something, because he didn't say anything about me wearing it. I walked over to get a old backpack to put my clothes in since I'm going to be at William's House . When I was done I asked, " Are you all right? And I'm ready to go back towards your house." " Uh.... How can I say this with out be so demanding about. William said" I just looked at him confessed again and said ," Get it out William! Before, I regret wearing this dress OK." William took a deep breathe before saying," God damn Xia are you trying to kill me wearing that dress because if so its working baby." I was just word less to his reaction and was blushing like hell to add to it. We walked out of my house and I re locked to door and when back towards his truck. That's when I heard William say," Fuck it." He had me push up against his truck kissing hard for about 30 minutes but damn it was great. After that kiss when got back to his house and it was around 6 a clock or so When we got back. We both could tell that his friends were freaking out because how long we took to get back. Right when I got out of Williams truck I heard all three of his friends say,"Damn! You sexy as hell Xia!" I just said,"I'm not done yet, but thank you for your complement though. I'll be right back I have to put up my bag in Williams room OK." I was gone for about 2 seconds and all the four of them could talk about was how I was dressed. Really guys y'all are acting as if you have never seen me in a dress. Right then Alex had laugh a little while saying," I've never look so Uum.... SEXY !" I just laugh and said," Wrong I have worn this dress more than once before y'all just never really looked at me like that. I look like I'm back when I'm little and I always was dressed country or how others would say it like a real girly girl." William just shook his head and walked over to me and rapped his arms around my waist, and said ," y'all boys ready to go to the bar?" The three of them said," Yea let's go! I cal shoot gun!" William had to ridden it for them because I'm not going to sit in the back with his friends when his friends get drunk OK. He to tell them," Sorry guys but Xia gets shot gun. Y'all know lady's sit up front." Alex said this for the other two," Hell it never really matter before why now, William?" That's when William said ," Xia so you want to punch them for what they just said?" I just said," Can we just go to the fucking bar? Damn y'all fight like girls over every thing. I will sit in the very back of the fucking truck if y'all be quite, and I really want to punch all of you. And watch y'all cry while I drive to the fucking bar. How about that? Does that sound good to y'all boys?" They all for said," OK ,OK we'll quite, and your not sitting in the very back of the truck. And please don't punch us." When that was all done said and over with we got in William truck and was listening to Bad Reputation by: Adelitas on the way their until, Taylor change it to SiriusXM Pop2K and I had curses at him because I was listening to that. "Like what the fuck man leave shit alone or get punched OK. I said." It was a good thing we were already there so I could punch the fuck out f him and when I did that I was happy for the rest of the night for being mean. When we got out of Williams truck I could already hear guys whistling at me and saying damn were has that Xia been or is that even Xia? That's was when William started to get a little jealous at how many guys were looking at with googly eyes, because when he came right up behind me to walk me over to get into the bar he said," stay with in my eye site. I don't want anyone doing anything to you baby OK." I looked directly in his hazel eyes and said," Understood as long that you dance with me or you let me get drunk and have some fun baby." With that said I kissed him and put my hand under his shirt and moves my hand up and down before I when to go get my drink. I could tell William want to leave then to get me in a room by our self's but then again he want to see what I like to drink. The first like three rounds we all got beer and I could all ready tell William and his friends don't really go to bar a lot because I was on my eight beer, Taylor was on his third , Alex was on his Fourth, Jack was on his second, and poor William was on his firsts beer. They looked at me and said," Xia how do you hold all that licker down , still drink shots, Margarita, and dance?" I just laugh at them and said," Maybe because I'm part Irish ,because my grandpa was a drinker , or I'm just awesome? I don't really know? But oo well . Hey do y'all want to see how many girls I can get down on the dance floor and get them dancing to Luke Bryan: Country Girl ( shake it for me )." Before I got out from Williams grasp he whispered to me," Your doing this to touchuer me aren't you?"