Shit run away

Looking up at him I said,"uuu, what now? Did I hurt the poor baby feelings or face."  Realizing what he said I started to get up and run before William could do anything but, I was to late. William grabbed me by the arm and asked," Were are you going Xia, hopefully your not trying to get way from little old me baby because, if so what do you have to  be scared of?" Laughing little I said," No were really and why do you think I'm trying to get away from you baby?"  William knowing I'm playing dum said," Uuu, I don't know maybe because you hit me with a volleyball." Laughing at the memory, scratching my head, and said," Ooh yeah that. Um I'm sorry." William smiled and said," Its to late for that Xia baby."  By that time everyone stopped laughing and looked William curiously. Both Destiny Reed and Madison said,'' We're curious to see what your going to do William, but if you hurt Xia in any way your ass is grass." William laugh and said," I will never hurt Xia. Why do y'all think that I would hurt her?"  Destiny looked at him and said," She's family to all of us. That's why we're so protective over her William. She has no one William beside us and now you but we're a little over protective. Plus I've  known Xia since before we were born so, Xia is practically my sister."  William looked at them and said nothing.  I finally got out of Williams grasps and looked at him and said," What would you expect William. Their like my real family but at the same time their not at less not by blood any way."  Giggling and scratching the back of my neck waiting for William to say something, but he looked as though loses in thought. William started to walked off and his friends followed. I tried to go after him but Taylor said," Xia stay with your friends. He just needs to think and talk to us ok." I looked at Taylor with a curious look and said," Ok, Taylor I'm going to trust you." He nodded his head and walked off. I turned around to the others and asked," What are we going to do now? Y'all have any ideas because I'm bored." They laugh and said," When are you not bored Xia? How about we take a walk and see if we can find seashells?"  I said," OK, but I'm jogging need to get in the practic any way." We giggled and walked off a little was and then started to jog. About half way  down the beach I recognize a truck that I wished that I didn't but, then Courtney asked," Hey guys is that Robert truck or am I wrong?"  I stopped jogging and stood there and started to shake. Destiny Reed noticed and looked back at me and walked over to me and asked me," What's wrong Xia? Do we need to go back before Robert sees us and you."  Nodding I start to run back to were we were at and that's when Robert seen me. So I start to run even faster hoping that he didn't really recognize me or my friends. It was about half way back I seen William and I stopped and turned around to see the girls and at the corner of my eye I see William running right towards me, so I turn around and said," Nice try William but that's not going to work if your trying to scare me."  He laughed and walked the rest the way and said," Xia you look scared already. What's wrong baby."  Smiling at him I said," Nothing wrong why do you ask?"  My friends look at me surprised to why I lied to William, but didn't ask why either. William did ask again but did ask were we when to, so I told him," we when for a walk and end up running that's about all we did and might have seen (Robert) when we were running. I don't think he seen any of us but I really don't care if he did I was with my friends and the fact they would have kicked his ass or something."  William looked at me with a disappointed look and said," Xia is that why you looked scared because, you might have seen Robert but are you sure it was Robert and not anyone else?" I said," I'm not sure but I know one thing for sure it was his Ford but doesn't he let his friends use it?" William didn't say anything and started to walk in the same direction we ran in. I went after him. When I got close enough to him and stopped him I whispered in his ear," William come on lets go back to the others. I'm in no mood to see a fight at the beach plus, I came along to have fun with my baby and relax with friends." I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss on his neck waiting for an answer. He turned around groaned at me and said," All right you win, but forget your still in trouble." I kissed his lips and walk back towards the others, but when William started to pinch me and tickle me I started to run and he ran after me but, when we got to the others they were putting thing up so I had to bob and weave through them to get way from William it was funny for a little while until William had catch me and started to tickle me. When he stopped I kissed him and walk towards my truck because the girls were ready to go home so I would have to deal with William later. When I driven off Destiny Reed asked," What was that all about Xia? William sure did change the way his mood was after you talked to him." I laughed and said," Yeah it did but I'm still in trouble with him so, now I'm curious to see what will he do." Everyone laughed for while until I notice that I was going to need to get gas so, I asked," Any of y'all need anything because I need gas."  The didn't say any thing so I stopped at Strips.  I parked my truck and asked," Can one of you pump the gas so that I can use the bath room." Madison said shew would do it so, I ran towards the store and went in and when to the bathroom before I pay for gas. When I got out of the bath room Robert was at the store Paying for gas too but, when he turned around his jaw dropped because he is seeing me in my Bikini.