what are we going to do now???

I walked over to the knife and picked it up and walked a over to William to check out his wound to see the side of his body is covered in blood and then he passed out right there, I moved his hand slowly pulling his shirt way to see that he was going to need to go to the hospital to probably get stitches an ex-ray to make sure anything else was broken. I knew I need to shut down the party and get William to the hospital and something clean the wound which is going to hurt like hell. I helped William to my room placed him on my bed. I locked my door and walked to the back yard to see everyone out there. I walk to the outlet and unplug the music and there was groan I told them party is over and I need to see Dustin, Matt ,and my friends right now. When everyone left they were the only ones left and I told my friends to go to my room I'll be back but I need to talk to Dustin and Matt. When they left Dustin and Matt got scared but tried not to show it and I told them get Robert and his knife of his out of my yard and take him to the hospital now and they ran off and found Robert holding his broken arm next to his truck crying like a baby and when he looked at me and seen no William he thought that he could do some stupid shit again and say," Your dead bitch your lucky William was here to save you this time but next time you won't be as lucky you slut!" Before I went back in the house I said," Robert get the fuck out of my yard. And for one fucker it wasn't luck because if it wasn't for me you would have been dead along time ago." And walked back in the house to my room with my friends and his with a hurt William bleeding on my bed. When I opened the door Taylor, Jack, Alex, Anthony, Destiny Reed, Courtney,Madison, Alexandra, and Destiny Martin ask me what happen so I said I tell you later we need to clean the wound and take him to the hospital now. They all nodded and asked what did I need and I told them three towel, rubbing alcohol, and hydro peroxided. Anthony was the only one not freaking out so he got it for me. Then I told the guy to hold William down because it gonna hurt like a bitch. I placed one of the towels under him and removed his ripped up shirt on the floor and started to pour the rubbing alcohol and the hydro peroxided on his wound making William hiss in pain and I took the second towel and damped the wound to get the dry blood off him and clean the wound and put the third towel on his wound to stop any more bleeding. Taylor helped William up to my truck and Told Jack to call his parents and get his truck and take some of the people. We drove to the hospital. William was passed out during the rid e there and I was just freaking out mentally I didn't want him to die. I know he losses a lot of blood. Taylor could tell I was freaking out and shaky so he asked," Xia... Are you alright?" I didn't answer I keeped on driving to the hospital speeding down the road trying to get there quicker. We got their and meet up with the others and his parents the Doctor took him and I was faced with questions from our friends and his parents. I could hardly even face our friends. I couldn't face his parents. So I ran back to my truck and got in locking the door start to cry,scream,and cussing the world out. While curled up in a ball shaking and crying I heard my friend Destiny Reed call my name out, so I stopped crying and unlocked the doors to my truck and got out trying to make sure I didn't look like I was crying and walked back to the hospital to find everyone in the waiting room but Destiny Reed and Anthony their really the only ones that know why I would bolt to my truck. So it made sense they would send them to look for me. When I got to them they ask me if I was OK and do you need anything ..? I pulled them in for a huge and said," Thanks guy but I am good. I guess I need to tell all of y'all what happen so come on let's go." They followed me with petty looks on there face knowing I just wanted to cry. When I got to the waiting room everyone turn to look at me and I got nervous and started to shake wanting to just cry but didn't I walked over towards them and took a set down and said in a shaky voice ,"I already know y'all want to know what happen and why it happened." So I told them everything and they weren't shocked by his or my actions at all. They all came and gave me a group huge but stopped when we hear the doctor clear his throat and say are y'all the ones that brought William here and we all said yes together. I walk up to the doctor and ask," Is .... Is he alright doc.?" He told me yes but he losses a lot of blood and will need to stay the night and for a week or couple days. I walked over to his parents and said," Y'all go home I will stay with him don't worry OK. " They looked at me with a sad look and nodded. His mother told me that I was a strong girl and don't worry to much and that William was really lucky to have a girlfriend like you Xia. " I smile and blush and says," thank you Sarah your really sweet." Perry clears his throat and said," Xia when William awake up call us please." I nodded my head telling them I will, after that was said they hugged all of use and left. I told my friends to go home an rest, but they didn't leave they all looked at me with concern in their eyes. That's when the doctor came to me and said," William room is twenty six." I nodded my head and turn to my friends and said," y'all need to go home to your family. I will see y'all tomorrow hopefully he will be up." Most of them left but Taylor, Destiny Reed ,and Anthony Reed. Destiny Reed finally said something after the awkward silence and asked if I needed anything." I nodded my head and said," some clothes for me and William will be nice." After that they left and I walked to room twenty six.