Grandma's

He looked at me and smiled and said," Dang Xia you sure do know how to have fun or your awesome babysitter."  Iris said," Dang right she is. Xia is the most awesomes  babysitter ever!" I just smiled and was blushing like crazy and said,'' Y'all two need are making me blush my face is burning up ." William, Iris, and me were laughing the whole way to Grandmas over stupid things but, we were have fun and right know that's all that matter. When we arrived at Grandmas we just had to walk in because I had already payed for it over the phone. William asked me," Why didn't you have to pay?''  So I told him," That I had payed over the phone when you were talking to Robert. I always take her to Grandmas because that's the only way Iris and I have fun together unless, we do something outside like make smores or I take her swimming." William seemed surprised that I do all this with a kid that I barely know. He finally asked me," Do you miss your little brother? Or is it that you just like children." I looked at him with a what the fuck look and said," William do you want to get punched or have a good time. You know that I don't like to talking about my brother. And yes I do miss him and its the day the accident happen to." William looked at me with oo god look and said,"I didn't mean to."  I said," William its ok. Just don't talk about ok baby." He just nodded to say yes. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on his pouty lips and walked over to Iris and asked her," What would she would like on her pizza." She said," Cheese pizza, please and thank you Xia." I said," All right two cheese pizzas and a order of brownniess. William do you want anything else or is that all?" he said," Nope that's all baby." So we got a booth and eat after when we were done we played laser tag Iris,William, and me were on teams but your not suppose to have teams but, we didn't care we were having fun. After 6hours of playing laser tag Iris was ready to go home and go to bed. Iris wanted to be carried out so she asked William if he,"could carry me out, please?" William looked at her and picked her up and carried her all the way towards his truck. Iris end up falling a sleep while being carried. When I looked at William carrying Iris the only thing I seen was a man that would do anything for his kid or do anything for his wife. It made me happy to see this different side of William but, realistically I don't know why it did and I really didn't care to want to know. When we left Grandmas William looked at me and I was a sleep in his truck until we were at Angelia. I looked around and I didn't see Iris in the back seat, so I  started to freak out because I didn't know were she was until I see William walk out of Angelia house and walks towards his truck and he see that I'm up and smiles at me. When he got in the truck he asked," Do you want to go to your house or do you want stay the night at mine and get you some more clothes from your house?" I looked at him and said," Lets get me some more clothes and I'll spend the night at your house for the rest of the week how about that and I don't want to stay home by myself."