Acting weird....

William just smiled ,moved from me and when into another room and told them," I got the girl of my dreams and I don't want to mess things up with Xia. She been through so much already I don't want to be one of those things. Guys do y'all understand?" Alex said," William if so don't get her mad, pissed off OK, or your going to die because damn Xia got a good ass punch on her." Jack next said," Man don't hurt her OK she just to sweet." Taylor was different from what he usually is because he seemed a little protective as if he was her brother or father it was strange and he just said," William if you fucking hurt Xia in any way I will hunt you down an kill you my self if I have to. Well, if Xia doesn't do it herself before I get there." William just starred at Taylor as if he never seen this side to him an wonder why he was so protective over Xia. William finally said," uuuuh yes sir. I mean won't she just to sweet, kind, mean, independent, and sexy. I can't and won't hurt her." They all finally came back to the living room to see Xia watching NASCAR and she was actually into it. "Yep she isn't like any other girl, she just the right amount of girly girl and tomboy in her. There isn't any one like her. She is special. William had whispered to his friends." All three of them nodded. As if saying yes. William walked up to the back of the couch and tried to put his arms Xia neck when she had jumped William and me had butted heads but it was more like head butted chin and it was. William had ended up with a busted lip and Xia didn't get hurt ,but when she had turned around to look at William all she could see was blood and heard his friends laughing at him. Xia had to tell them to shut the fuck up ,walked over to William to see how bad his busted lip was and in his situation it was bad nothing to go crazy over but their was blood all over his shirt and his bottom lip. I told," Him to stay put and I will go get a rage and clean you up." Xia walk upstairs into the bath room ,got a rage wet and came back downstairs to see William had already took off his shirt so that I could clean off his face. When most of the blood was gone. I had finally said," I'm really sorry baby." Before Xia could get another word out William said," I'm the one that should be saying sorry because, I had scared you when you were watch NASCAR, and scene when did you start to watch NASCAR?" I just got up an walked in the kitchen to clean the bloody rage and came back with soap in the rage and shrubs his bottom of his face again ,but this time his face was actually clean now. So I put the rage in the kitchen sink, and that's when I finally told William ," I started watching NASCAR with my daddy when I was little, and ever scene he die in the car accident I have been watching it because that's how I feel closer to him." That's when Alex said," So your into NASCAR, motor's, motorcycle, and old an new cars an trucks? And u like to put motors back together? So are you even a girl or a guy because, I'm hearing is that you like to do guy things?" Xia just gave him a what the fuck look and said," I'm a fucking girl. So what I like guy things. Want to know more what I like? Or are you just going to judge me on what I like to do?" By this time I was ready to punch Alex again when William gave him a slap on the head and said," Alex why are you so curious to what she likes all of a sudden? Xia is tomboyish, she is a girly girl ,and she can get down an dirty with the rest of them." I smiled and said," That's damn right! Don't for get it neither of y'all and that includes you to William." William just looked at me and didn't say anything because he know that I know he would freakout if I got injury. So he just nodded. I finally said," So am I just going to stay in your T-shirt all day or what, because if we go some were I would like to be wearing my cloths for that not yours William." To my surprise William forgot that I was wearing his cloths because when he look at me again he just smiled and said," What if we do and I don't take you home get some of your clothes? Then you would have wear my T-shirt and shorts." William was happy about his plan but that's when I had to rudely said," Do that and you won't see the light of day again, and I don't mine going around in your T-shirt and shorts for one William. I just prefer to wear my cloth's in public OK, an do you want other guys looking like that." I had to point at Jack because he was looking at with googly eyes. That's when William said,"Jack quite it and OK Xia. Well, guys guess the bar will have to wait until me and Xia come back." We all said," William you never said anything about going to a bar!"