He anit doing this shit again!

Williams POV**

I could tell Xia was confused but I don't need her to know what I'm about to do, because if she did I don't know what she would do or say to me. When I got to Taylor house Jack, and Alex were already there. When I walked in Taylor stomped all the way towards me and said," What The Fuck Man did you tell Xia! " I looked at him confused and said," Dude what are you talking about I would never tell her. I don't want her getting into this any more than she already is , and you know that dude." Taylor glared at me for a couple of minutes and said," That only means he would tell her." That's when my whole mood changed and I knew that Robert wasn't going to come here he was going after Xia. Alex , Jack, and Taylor knew what I was thinking so they said," Let's go now!" So we ran towards my truck and drove off back to Xia house. When we got to her house it was already packed. I looked shocked and so were my friends. "But I was only gone for like 45 minutes how could this be. Wait is or was Xia the party animal in junior high?" Said William. Taylor ,Alex, and even Jack said," Dude really she has always been a party animal but she stopped being one when her family died and that's when a little piece of her die." I must have had a confused look on my face because they just laugh at me. They must have notice I didn't care and walked towards the house because they yelled wait up dude! When we walked in the house the music was high on blast and you could see everyone had beer in their hands. Taylor,Jack,and Alex were looking for some beer but for me I was looking for Xia. I walked all over her house but didn't find her, until I went outside she was next to her friends dancing in a circle as if they protecting her from someone. That's when I seen Robert walking towards them with his smudged grin. They must have had already noticed him by now because they walking off the dance floor towards me. Xia final notice I was here and was basically ran towards me and yelled," Liom your back!"I had bend down some and spend her around well until Robert was right in front of me an I pull behind me. Robert and I glared at each other until Xia said in a very piss mood that only William and Robert could hear," I swear if you two jackass start fighting at my house both of your man pride will be ruin right here right now. So do y'all understand, or take it outside away from my house." They both looked shocked and surprised at the same time and all they did was nodded. Robert walked off and was murmured under his breath. That's when Xia turn to me and smiled and grabbed my collar of my shirt and dragged me towards her room which me even more curious. When we got to Xia room I asked her," Have you been drinking, Xee?" She looked shocked and said," Liom no I don't drink at my own parties. Plus, the reason why I dragged you in there is because I want you to kick Roberts ass. He was suppose to meet you at Taylor house wasn't he but, he came here instead to get to me huh, Liom?" I look surprise and just nodded and said," How did you figure it out, Xee? I didn't want you to find out at less not at your own party, but I need to tell you." Xia looked at me with curiosity and a little worried and said,"What are you talking about, Liom? What do you have to explain to me?" All I did was let out a sigh, grabbed her hand , pull her towards her bed , sat down, and said," Do you remember Blossom my ex-girlfriend? Robert is the reason why we're not together anymore and the reason why she move away. He keep on and on harassing her like he is doing to you but, he started to get violent and started to break into her house and trashing it. When we came to your house and it was broken into I known or kinda figure out that Robert was doing the same thing to you, and and ...... I couldn't live with myself if he ever does that shit again now that I have you,Xia." I look into Xia aqua blue diamond eye looking for answer. When she stayed," Kick his fucking ass now. I want him out of my house." I was so surprise but did as I was told. When came out of her room looking for her friends.