The day before the party

After cooking the food I walked back outside and told them," Its finish and you better get while its hot!" After we all made our plates and when outside and sat in the chairs. Before I knew it I was the first one done with my food, so I when inside and cleaned my plate an went to sit on the couch when I hear everyone say," Well we better be getting home." Everyone hugged each other but I was so tired and full I forgot that William wasn't leaving and we're staying at my house. Everyone left and when outside but me so I layed on my couch and curled up with a little blanket and started to dosesed off and fell asleep. The next thing I knew I was woke up to see Williams face smiling down on me and picked me up off my couch and carried me towards my bed and placing me on my bed and I drifted back to sleep but in a heavy sleep because, I hear click or chime from his phone and I was up and looking at sleepily and said," What the fuck William. Why are you taking pictures of me asleep." He just smiled and said," oooh aren't you grumpy. I couldn't help myself you look so damn adorable all curled up in your bed?" I just looked at him and yawned and said," Get over here and lay down. and I will delete thoughts from your phone when I get up for school." William heisted and said smiling ," If you know my password then you can but good luck." he laugh and climbed in bed and curl up next to me and started to snuggling and played with my hair until we fell sleep. The next morning was the day of my party I was happy and excited to have it but worried if everything will go alright. I tried not to wake William but yet again I had to fight him off me to get dress and take a shower. It was funny because I said, "I would make him breakfast." He let me go really fast an rushed me to get dressed. I laugh and said," I have to take a shower first ok ,William." He just rolled his eyes and started to grin wickedly. I looked at him and realized what he was thinking and said," William, No." he looked at me shocked and said," What??" I shocked my head and walk towards my bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I straighten my long blond razor cut hair and I was wear my leather pants with a red pair of high heels and had on a tight white t-shirt an my leather jacket. I put on some red lip gloss to make my lips look amazing and put on some mascara and walked out the bathroom. When I in turned my room William looked at me and just had that grin that want me to stay and he knew I had to go to school but, damn it, its torture to him seeing me walk across my room to get my phone. When I was about to walk out William said," Xia baby you... you ...you look fine as hell. I don't want you to leave me all alone here." I smiled and winked at him and said," William if I don't then my friends are going to think something is wrong and want to know why I didn't go to school, plus that's to much work I would have to catch up on. " William Started to look like a cute little child again with his pouty face. I was about to give in but then said," No I can't sorry maybe next." He just rolled his eyes and said," How about that breakfast baby?" I giggled and nodded ok and walked out to the kitchen and placed my phone on the counter and turn on the stove and took out the eggs and some lunch meat and make a omelet for him. Before I knew it he was right behind me saying, Thank you sexy, and kissed me on my neck. I gave him his omelet and got my phone and kissed him on the head and said," Bye baby see u later and I'm taking my Kawasaki ninja so don't worry about your truck. Ok." He grabbed me by the waist and said,"scince when did you have that?" I giggled and said," About three years." He looked at me shocked and let go of me and walked outside with me to seen my bloody red Kawasaki ninja that was in the shed and went to get my black helmet and put it on and started my bike and got on. I gave William one more kiss and good bye and drove off and when to school. Just like I thought everybody was looking at me, but my friends and Williams friends just walked over towards me and said,"Where the hell did that bike come from!" I laughed and said," for like three years never took it to the school." That moment of happiness was ruined when I heard Robert say,"Damn Xia you look like a fucking sexy as hell biker chick!" I just rolled my eyes and walked off and yell," Hey y'all don't forget party at my house!" Everyone cheered and went on with there business. Thought out the day I was swilled at ,called sexy , what's your number. It was funny when they found out I wasn't a new student and that it was normal Xia Marie Davis.