Being a hostage & Babysitting

When I got in the truck Dustin and Mat was in the back. They looked at me and didn't said anything to me. That's when my phone went off and Robert asked me ," Who's that baby?" I look at the text and told Robert," Its Angela I'm suppose to babysit her daughter today after school." Robert smiled and said," Are you sure it not your fucking boyfriend William, because if its him and your lining to me. Your phone will be trashed OK baby." I smiled back and said," You want to fucking look. Why do you have to be such a fucking prick Robert." He looked a look and seen that I was lining and said," Were her house I will drive you there and stay with you after I drop off my friends." After 4 miles he dropped off his friends and I told him were Angelina house was and when we got there William was there I was happy  because that ment I could get away from Robert, but he stopped in the drive way half way because he wanted to walk me up there but, he was to late to even get out of the truck and I was gone. He couldn't even catch me. When I got to Angelina house William was on the porch. I had ran into his arms and breaded my head in his chest. His arm were rapped around my waist, but he moved one arm and lifted my head so that he could look in my eyes and could tell that I've been crying. That's when Williams face expression changed all I could do was try to talk him down before Robert got there but, it did work. William was half way up the driveway when I heard Robert said," That fucking hoe told you everything didn't she. She told you I was going to rap her if she didn't get in my truck. Well I guess she didn't lie to me but how did you know were she was going to be?" William was pissed the fuck off but he wasn't going make a fool out of himself expressly not were Xia work is at so he said," Yes Xia told me everything you did to her and Angela called me and asked if I could stay with Iris until Xia comes. If you ever come near my girlfriend again.  I will fucking kill you. You fucking bastered." Robert just laugh at William and said," You can't do shit to me at school. I wonder if she you that I slapped her ass when we were running around the school and  baseball field for track." I was thinking Robert your in deep shit now. I was trying not to get you killed but, you did it on your own sorry buddy I can't get you out of this time. I walked inside of Angelina house to hear her daughter saying," Yay Xia here! Where were you Xia?" I told her," I'm sorry Iris, for being late and it was because of traffic. What would you like to eat for dinner?" Meanwhile outside William was ready to fucking kill Robert, but he told," Robert go home. We don't need to get Xia in trouble because we're fighting and Angela finds out and fired Xia. There's a time and place but right know isn't neither of them." Robert looked at William surprised and said," All right so, when is the time and place then." William said," Friday afternoon since y'all  get out of school at noon. Meet me at Taylor dads house and they know we will be coming so don't worry." Robert was off back home with all that said. William walked back towards Angelina house. When the door opened I was scared to even look to see if it was the cops or William but, Iris ran straight for the door and said,"  Yay William back!" Iris just jumped into his arms. William carried her and walked over to me and put his other arm around my waist and his head on my shoulder and kisses my neck. I knew I was in trouble for not telling him about why happen at athletics, but he did say anything about it. He just asked if I was hunger and I said," Yes I am. Iris are you hunger baby?" She looked at me and William and said," Yes, can we go to Grandmas?" I said," Yes, but William doesn't know the way. Are you going to help William take us to Grandmas?" Iris nodded and started to get out of Williams arms to go get her shoe out of her room. While Iris was getting her shoes William said," So Robert slapped your ass? Did you let him Xia or did he plan it?" I looked at William for a moment then said," You know I don't like Robert and no, I did let him for one. I had slowed down because I was about to run on the road and didn't know if there was a car coming and I was in the lead Robert was behind me. He didn't get away with it if your asking. He got death punched twice OK. Plus what I was wearing didn't help nun either OK." William looked at me and said," What were you wearing that didn't help nun?" I told william what I was wearing and he said," That's not right. I want to see you run in those short. Baby please!?" I said,"Maybe this weekend baby. OK."  Iris came up to me and asked if I could tie her shoes and I told her to stay still and I will tie your shoe ok. When that was done I grabbed my purse and the key to the house and locked the door. We all got in Williams truck. I had to text Angela to tell her we might be little late because we're taking Iris to Grandmas she understood. William asked," So were is Grandmas?" Iris and I both smiled and said," its code for laser tag and pizza and Angela knows what it stands for to so don't worry."