YAY!! Its all most party time thank fucking god

Every where I when I heard people say OMFG that can't be Xia..  I was happy about it to because, it was straight up funny well until someone had to fucking grabbed my ass. I swong around and hit someone in the face and when I looked to seen who it was it didn't regret it because it was Robert. He fell on the ground and crused and said with a wicked grin," Hmm....... Maybe you don't like that sexy or is it that it turns you on babe. Its to bad that your boyfriend won't be at your party babe." I looked at Robert confused and utterly disgusted and said " William is going to be at the my party. Dumn ass" Robert just smiled wickedly and said,"Ask Taylor why is there a fight happened at his house to night." And he walked off leaving me with thought going throw my mind I stormed towards Taylor and said," Hey is there any new fights happening tonight Tay Tay?" He looked at me with a holy shit fuck William going to kill me look but said," No." I just smiled and said," Bitch your fucking lie and you know it. You could never lie well but, who is it against." Taylor was scared it was funny but I had to get out of him or Williams other friends. Taylor didn't say anything. So through out the whole day all of Williams friends lied straight to my face so, when I got to Athletics I called William but he didn't answer so I just left it be.......................         During Athletics's everyone was chattering about my party I just smiled to myself  and when my friends notices they all asked," Why are you all happy?" I told them," Well it athletics for one and for two everyone can't stop talk about my party."  Coach didn't really have anything for us to do because it was Friday and nobody likes doing thing on Friday well most people any way. Reason why I'm saying that is because Robert was in the wight room and so were his friend but u didn't really care why thought.  When the bell rang me and my friends yell," PARTY STARTS AT 7:00!!!!!! And ITS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!!Running towards my bike and they when to my truck I told the see y'all later be there at 5 so that we can get were thing in place and food cooked and music ready. They all nodded there heads and were off to get ready. I put my helmet on and started my bike and rode home to see my babe and get ready so excited.