I need her

Walking to the front porch I quickly asked," Were is Xia?" And out of know where I was punched in the jaw and fell to the ground asking what the fuck Destiny but, when I look up it wasn't Destiny it was her brother Anthony. I sit up slowly hearing feet come out of the house then I hear Xia voice and I could tell she has been crying a lot because of how she sounded. I look up and see her punching him in his jaw back and say," Anthony he just got out the fucking hospital and its not his fault I'm like this its his brothers OK ,and it you think of going after his brother I swear I will never be able to for give!." Xia walks over to me and bent down putting one of her hands on my face cuffing it before she traces my jaw line with her finger tips and then kisses me so very passionate and hungry. I could tell she was worried and scared. When we finally let each other breath I press my head up against hers smiling and said," Xee, I'm sorry that my brother lashed out on you when he didn't even know what happen, and when you ran out I could tell that something dark was awoken from your passed. Please tell me what happened. Chase will never hurt you again like he did today I swear on my life Xia. I can't live without you. I need you Xia!"
Xia POV***************************************
I smile and say," Liom your correct what your brother said to me did awaken something dark from my passed, and I really need to tell you what happen and why I stormed out. William your my one and only. Your my world. Your basically your my life support." I could hear everyone even the boy go awwwww their so made for each other. Making me smile and blush. When I looked in Williams Hazel eyes I could tell he meant ever word he said. Turning around to everyone and standing up I help William to his feet and walk to the couch and sit down with William. I could tell that everyone has been waiting patiently for the day when I open up to why I blame myself for my parents death. I waited for everyone to take a sit before I tell them my story. William pulls me close to him and whispers in my ear and ask are you ready baby? I nodded my head and take a breath and sigh. I looked at everyone and said," It all began when the whole school found out that I was in a car accident and that there was no saviors but me. It had started like a month or a couple weeks rumors started to go around and people were saying that I was the reason that they died. That I was just some whore that just got lucky, but if I was just lucky my family would have savored too. After all that I decide to shut myself out from the world and from people I only went to school then back to my parents house. So my party life stopped because, I had no reason to smile and have my care free self. While school was about to end that year I started to take up kick boxing to takeout my angry. The funny thing was I was the only girl in the class so, I was basically renamed as fragile in the gym because I was a girl. They were so scared to even fight me but, when I had enough of the saying that I was fragile scared little girl , so punch one of them square in his jaw and made him fall to the ground everyone in that gym was surprised. For the guy that I punched he was pissed that he just got nocked down by a girl and ever since then they never doubted me again. My life never got any easer from there the money started to I run out that my parents hide for me to go to college but, I need food, lights,and water. So I got a job when I was 15 but at the time so I couldn't get a real job so I did things for family friends that I knew and that's when I started to babysit Iris and she was about 4years old. God she was adorable, but it made me realize that I'm not alone I have people that do love like family. So I opened up a little and started to talk to my friends but not William, I truthfully don't know why but now that I'm with him I understand why I backed off I didn't want my life and drama fucking up his. That's about it guys." Everyone looked at me with that wooh that's some deep shit look. I smiled and turned to William to see his face and to see what he thought was he still pissed off at his brother. Before I could ask William said, " Xia baby, I'm so sorry and don't give me that look I won't plague to Chase. He put you back in a state that I haven't seen in years since the accident. " I sighed and nodded thinking he's going to at some point I know he will. I turn back to the other and I seen two new couples among us and I started to giggle and go awww y'all are so cute together look s at them. Before I could say anything Alexandra and Alex said," Guy we have some news to tell y'all...... We're together!.." I started to smiles and get out of Williams lap and hug them both. That's when Madison and Jack said," Hey where's our hug bitch. Because , guess what we together to bitches!!!!" Everyone laugh and I took both couples and gave then a huge hug. When we were all done laughing joking around I finally said," OK guys enough of the depressing shit! We need to go have some fun." They looked at me and smiled I giggled and looked around at the girls and walked to them and whispered who want to get dirty? They started to giggle the guy eyed us curiously and before I could tell them another word I was pulled by the waisted and was asked," What ya playing over their baby?" I giggled and said," Oooh nothing really but to get down and dirty with it.!" Giggling out of Williams arms I could see all the guys smile. Telling them I'll be back. I walked to Destiny Reeds room and shut the door. I got into my backpack to get out my blue jean cut off shorts, black tank top that had written on it Jack Daniels , my cowboy boots, and took down my hair and put on my cowboy hat.

 I got into my backpack to get out my blue jean cut off shorts, black tank top that had written on it Jack Daniels , my cowboy boots, and took down my hair and put on my cowboy hat

Walking out of her room I could feel Williams eye look me up and down biting his bottom lip. I just smiler and title my hat and said," Howdy." Everyone looked at me and smiled and said," She back y'all she is really back. " I looked at them for a while then asked what do you mean? Before I knew it and before anyone could answer my question their was a nock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it to find Chase and Nicole all I could see is Chase's regretting face then looked back at William to see his facially expression change so quickly when he seen his brother at Anthony's and Destiny's house. I looked back to Nicole and agreed her but not Chase I was still pissed but I'm also in a good mood now but William wasn't and u didn't like it. Letting them in I closed the door and walked to William before I could sit next to him he pulled me into his lap. I yelp at how fasts he was being. Chase sat across the room and Nicole sat next to me an William. It got silent quick and was getting really awkward. That when Chase cleared his throat and said," Xia, I'm really sorry for lashing out at you like I did at the hospital about my brother. I really really hope you can forgive me even though I don't deserve it." I looked shocked at him for a couples in seconds then said with a serious look ," Chase you are one if my friends, and your right you don't deserve forgiveness but I do understand some what where you were coming from William is your baby brother. I forgive you Chase but you really should be telling your brother this not me." Nicole and Chase just smile and giggles at the way I talked, and I could feel William trying not to say anything. I was getting annoyed again so I asked ," What's so funny ?" William wrapped his arms around my waist a little tighter and whispered," Honey guess what's back?" I leaner my head back on his shoulder thinking really hard. Madison intruded my train of though and said," OK guy can we go mudding now!" After that I realized what they were talking about because I heard it, sounding like a kid I said," Hell yeah we are goin' muddin'!!!!" I smiled and looked around to see everyone's faces. William couldn't take it anymore and said," Your child ness is back." I just laughed and said," what really well then so is the fun. " Getting out of Williams lap walking to the door taking my keys from the key bowl opening the I run towards my truck and hugging it say I missed you, I missed you to it everybody laughed. Then it hit me William just got out the hospital and he has stitches on his side. He does not need to be go mudding. I waited until everyone got into my truck , Anthony's truck, and Williams truck and I was the last one to get in then yelled so everyone could hear me ," We can't go muddin' William has stitches on his sided so we can't but , we can still drive around and drink theirs a whole dirt road we can get lose. I got enough beer and what ever less y'all drink in here and I plenty of gas in the gas cans in the back. " Everybody didn't care what we did as long as we had fun that's all that really mattered to us any way.