Damn you Robert stay away

When I was finished paying for gas Robert didn't leave my side. About half way towards my truck Robert grabbed me by the waist and that's when Madison, Destiny Reed, Courtney, Alexandra, and Destiny Martin got out of my truck and told,"  Robert let go of Xia now!" He just laughed and moved my hair out of the way of my neck and was about to kiss on it but, he was to slow and I was pissed and annoyed so, I head butted him and he let me go.  That's when I told the girls," Did you pump the gas? If so get in the fucking truck now before he can get over here!" We all jumped in my truck and drove off before Robert could do anything else.  When I got to Destiny Reeds house William was their and looked worried as fuck. When I got in Destiny parents drive way and parked my truck. William walked over towards my truck and looked at me and could see that I was scared ,annoyed, and pissed but he didn't know why. When I got out of my truck with the girls I went straight to the house and got a beer out of the cooler and when Anthony seen what I had and whisper in my ear and said," So did you see Robert? Is that the reason you went to the beer and not William. Xia come here." I looked up and said," I'm fucking tired of this. I need to have a party like when my parent were alive and have everybody there. We have two more days tell Friday so, I can fix up my house and put up so lights in the backyard. So how about y'all girls want to help me? Ooh yeah Anthony I'm going to need your help with William and his friends. How about it William?"  The girls said," Yes one of the Davis famous parties we an it going to miss that, and we will help you Xia." Anthony smiled and said," Been waiting for you to throw a party at your house, and yeah I will help you out with anything Xia." William smiled and looked surprised and said," All right, I help. Anything for my baby. But your not driving home OK!"  I laughed and said," I only had one beer come on William." He looked at me in a look hat I have never seen before and it scared me so I said," OK William. That means Anthony here don't lose my keys and pick me up at Williams house, please and thank you. Well, I guess I will see y'all in the morning. Bye love y'all guy's."  So I went to Williams truck and got in. When William got in he said," Why did you look annoyed pissed and scared when y'all drove in. What happen?"  I looked in to his hazel eyes and said," We seen Robert at the gas station and he won't leave me a only and about half way to my truck he had grabbed me by my waist and was going to kiss me on my neck but, the girls had gotten his attention and I end up head butting him and drove off."  William was pissed but laughed when I told him what I did to Robert. He said," OK. Now I see why you looked the way you did."  We drove off to his house but on the way their I end up going to the back of his truck and fell asleep in his back seat. When we got to his house William took out his phone and took a picture of me sleeping in his back seat of his  truck in my bikini and put it up before he woke me up. When William stated to climb in the back to get me I had started to wake up and sitter up to see William in the back and said."Where are we?" William chuckled and said," We're home now come on and climb out of the back of my truck so, that we can go an get in my bed baby."  So I had climbed out of his truck and went to his room. William was right behind me and before I could get in his bed. William grabbed me by my waist an turned me around so that he could look at me in my face and he started to French kiss me. I had put my hands in his hair and started to giggle and said," So is this my punishment?" He stopped kissing me and said,"No you won't knew when it's going to come so, be on your guard, baby." I smiled an said," Ok , baby." Giggling even more I get out of Williams grabs and go get one of Williams shirt to sleep in, with a pair of my boy shorts, bra, and go the bathroom and take a shower before I when to bed.  William smiled and went to his dresser to get himself a pair of shorts. When I got out of the shower and got dress I went start to Williams bed to see him sketching in his old drawing book, so I got in his bed not trying to mess him up, but he turned his head and seen me get in bed he had put his sketchbook on his table next to his bed and said," How long were you in here baby?" I smiled an said," Long enough, but not long enough to see your drawing so can I see it?"  He just smiled so I when to get and William grabbed my waist and moved me back to the other side of the bed and said," No its not finished. You can see it when it's done OK baby."He moved me by my waist towards him and he started to play with my hair and kissing on my neck. I end up falling asleep with William messing with my hair.