hmmmm idk

Walking back to class everyone has already left and I could tell that I guess uncle Danny feels bad and everything but I don't know. Mr. Danny was on his phone I guess probably with his wife. I cleared my throat trying to get his attention which it did and said ," ok I would like to meet my aunt your wife which ever. Here's my number if y'all would like to call me and tell me when it will be thank you and good bye." Walking out of the class room to find everyone of my friends waiting for me and looking at me curiously. I said," fuck I surprise I was even nice to him when I talked to him..,???" They all laughed . I just shock my head and said," Anyhoo we have 31 day until Halloween... I have one simple question is my #1 bitch going to do her party again this year?" * aka .... My # 1 bitch is Destiny Reed *
Everyone looked at me weird but Destiny. I just giggled and walked over to her and sling my arm around her shoulder and smile... They look at us then said," We should have known. Like they been Best Friend's since forever." We giggled and both said, " OK guess this year is our year to show the school who can make the fucking best Halloween party ever known to man." We all laughter until Madison said," woo wait a minute what the theme of this year party going to be because last years theme was fairly tales and well we kinda mess it up doing the zombie fairly tale hehehe." I start to think we can do Marvel Vs DC, Zombies, the 80's, or the 70's. William comes up behind me and whispers in my ear what are you thinking their honey.?" Giggle and I get everyone attention and say how about a MARVEL Vs. DC??? They look at me as if I was asking a question. Then said yes and said we are going to be DC. I giggling I said, " I'm Harley Quinn bitches.!" I heard William chuckle and say," If your Harley then I'm the Joker." Everyone said awwww their so cutie. Blushing like hell I finally said alright we have a week until Halloween. We need to get our ass working now.