Harry thought about Louis' offer. What if someday someone attacked him, it'll be useful then to know how to shot. But then he remembered that didn't even have a gun. "Even if i want to, i don't have a gun" Harry voiced his thought. "I do have one. A very small one but it can get handy sometimes." Louis said while getting off of the couch. "Okay then, when do we start?" Harry asked looking at Louis.

"soon but for now you need to get to know everyone" louis said taking harry's hand and helping him off of the couch.

*

Louis decided to order pizza for dinner instead of cooking. Harry was arguing with him because he could help and cook for them but louis refused and sent him to his room so he wouldn't even try anything. he even locked the door. while harry was waiting he walked around the room, something Louis didn't know about harry was that harry cuts and it was bad that his wrists itch when he spends a while without cutting. Harry walked into the bathroom attached to his room and found a razor. He quietly shut the bathroom door to make sure no one would come in.

He walked over to the sink and made 3 cuts down his arm. He looked into the cabinets until he found bandages. He cleaned up and when he walked out he jumped out of surprise. Niall was sitting on the bed looking at him. "uh hi?" Harry said a little bit panicked.

"hey, Louis sent me to tell you dinner is here." Niall informed harry, but he didn't move from his place on the bed. "why where you taking so long in the bathroom?" Niall asked all of a sudden. "how long have you been sitting here" Harry asked and tried to hide his panic but failed.

"10 minutes. And why are you panicking" Liam looked at Harry suspicious. "I'm not panicking. Let's go before the food get cold" Harry started to walk towards the door but he was stopped by Niall's arms holding him from his wrist. Harry hissed out of pain and looked at Niall.

"Did i hurt you?" Niall said taking off his hand as soon as heard Harry's hiss. "A little bit" Harry answered. "But i didn't grab you this hard" Harry could feel Niall getting more suspicious. "I'm Too lanky and too weak, you know" Harry faked a laugh in hope to convince Niall.

Harry didn't expect Niall to grab his hand and look at his wrists. "Why are you wearing this bondage" Niall asked while looking seriously at Harry. "It's none of your business" Harry tried to pull his hand from Niall's hold, but Niall was grabbing him hard this time and wouldn't let go. "Niall let go you're hurting me" Harry said desperately. "No going to until you tell me the truth"

Harry could see that Niall was joking and that it is a fact he wouldn't let him go until Harry told him. "Fine! I cute! Are you happy now?" Harry said angrily. Niall looked at him in shock but let him go. "Why Harry?" Niall asked him sadly. "It's not like you care anyway" Harry hissed at him.

"I do care Harry. I may not have known you for a lot of time but i do care." Harry could see how much Niall was sincere. "I don't want to talk about it Niall." Harry said weakly and Niall nodded. "Yo can't tell anyone Niall. Promise me you won't" Harry rushed.

"but what about Louis. I think he sho-" harry didn't leave niall to continue his talk before he said "no i don't want ANYONE to know especially louis. ok?" Harry told niall and when he saw how hesitated the other boy was, he added "promise me. Promise me you won't tell anyone" niall nodded but harry wasn't satisfied with a nod. "Promise me niall!" Harry insisted. "For fuck sake harry, i promise you. I promise you i won't tell anyone. Happy now?" Niall said.
Harry nodded and he changed the subject trying to change the mood. "so you said pizza was here". Niall sighed because he knew what harry was doing but nodded anyway. "ok let's go then" harry said and again niall just nodded.

when both boys went downstairs, Liam, Zayn and Louis were eating. Harry smiled, grabbed a slice and took a big bite. when he looked over at Niall he had his head down and was slowly eating which made harry feel guilty and realize that he really needed to talk to him after dinner.

when they were done Louis, Liam and Zayn went to the living room to watch tv but Harry dragged Liam upstairs.

"you okay?" Harry asked once he got to his room.

"no, listen about you and your cutting. If you won't let me tell anyone, i want you to try not to do it anymore. when you feel like you need to please tell me. i don't care if it's 3 in the morning. please just tell me, okay?" Harry actually got moved by how sincere niall was, so he nodded and he promised himself to try. Niall walked over to harry and looked at his wrist. he sighed and pulled harry into a hug.

when Niall and Harry were done talking, they walked downstairs to join the rest of the boys. Harry sat down next to Louis, they were watching that 70's show when Zayn and Liam decided to go to bed. a couple minutes later Niall went to bed too so that left Louis and harry by themselves.

"so Harry. i know we haven't really known each other for long but i really like you. And i was wondering if you want maybe to go on a date with me someday" Louis asked nervously.

like louis said the two might not have known each other for long but harry really like him too. so he nodded. Louis sighed in relief. "oh thank God i thought you were going to say no". Harry smiled and leaned over to kiss harry. The kiss was short but harry felt fireworks. after they pulled back from the kiss, Louis smiled and touched his lips with his fingers.

After a minute he pulled harry into another kiss, but this time it was longer. he licked harry's lips asking for entrance, but harry decided to be a tease. So louis reached down and grabbed harry's ass. Harry gasped and louis took the chance to put his tongue in harry's mouth and to explore every inch in it. "looks like someone is getting lucky" harry jumped when he heard the deep voice. when the two looked over Zayn was standing there with a smirk on his face. it made harry blush and look down while Louis chuckled.

"i thought you were supposed to be in bed" Louis said slightly annoyed because they got interrupted and he liked kissing Harry. "i was but i got hungry" Zayn said with a shrug.

"well hurry up and go back to sleep, you need some rest" Louis told him in a faked gently tone. "okay okay i got your message, i'll hurry". Zayn walked into the kitchen and when he was done, he walked back upstairs to his room.

as soon as he was upstairs Louis and harry started making out again for about 10 minutes. "Let's watch some tv" louis said when they pulled back. They watched some movie that harry didn't actually watch because he ended up falling asleep 10 minutes into the movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N. sorry guys for the late update i was kinda busy with college and stuff. and i'm really sorry for that short chapter i promise it won't happen again. so anyone watched this is us ? what do you think of it. i haven't watched it yet :(