debut

two years and 10 months later (august 4)
First, let me say, a lot of things happened throughout the past two years but honestly, I'm too lazy to remember them all. Me and Jungkook announced the news about us being in a relationship publicly, training, training, training, and more training. Although training took so much time, it helped us prepare for this moment right now.

This was the day. We have spent a while preparing for this day. The training was originally not supposed to be that long but the debut got pushed back. It's eleven, two minutes before it turns twelve. The single was already uploaded half an hour ago and already got an impressive amount of sales.

Everyone is surrounding the computer that was about to upload our music video.
11:59
...
12:00
The video is officially uploaded. Everyone cheered and screamed. Jungkook was behind me and put his arms around me and kissed me on the cheeks.
"I'm proud of you." He said.
"What are you talking about? If I haven't met you, then none of this would've happened."
"Fine, I might have some credit." He smirked and laughed.
I kissed him on his nose and smiled.

"Aigoo, I wish I have a boyfriend." Wendy said, next to us.
"Get one, then." I said.
"But so many boys are jerks."
"You'll find one that's not, " I smiled, "trust me."

"Are you heading back to America anytime soon?" Jungkook asked.
"I don't know, I kinda miss Anna and Jaelyn, and even Gureum. I should bring him to Korea! I feel like I'm gonna spend a lot of time in Korea but I still have things in America to do." I said.
"You should go back and bring everything you need and all that. And also visit those two weirdos." He joked.
"Yeah, you're right."