beach. bitch?

As soon as we got to the beach, we saw Jimin on his phone. We went over and saw him talking to Taehyung on skype. There was a picnic blanket on the ground already so I sat down and watched them. Jungkook sat down next to me.

"We're at the beach!" Jimin said.
Taehyung looked confused.
"Bitch?" He asked.
"Beach..?"
"Bitch?" Tae continued to be confused.
"Haebyeon." Jimin said.
"Ohhhh." He nodded.

Jungkook looked confused along with them two. They don't know what bitch meant. Only Namjoon would probably know. He's the best at English and doesn't say "infires" instead of "inspires."

(THESE VIDEOS ARE TOO FUNNY NOT TO PUT IN OKAY)

I started calling Anna on skype.
"Anna! How are y-" I got my phone stolen away from me faster then the speed of light. I just stayed in the position I was in when I had my phone in my hand and turned my head at Jimin.

"She's my best friend! Plus, that's my phone. Gimme." I whined.
"She's my girlfri-" He said then stopped, realizing he said that out loud.

Me and Jungkook started laughing.
"Hey, you already have your thing. Anna's all the way in America." He said, pointing to us.

"Um, anyone still there?" I heard a muffled voice say then I remembered that Jimin took my phone but he tossed his phone in the sand on accident.

"Get your phone, you idiot." Jungkook said, still laughing.
He stood up and headed to get his phone but held onto my phone. I grabbed the phone from his hand and ran back to the blanket.

"Let me talk to her!" I yelled.
"Fine. Five minutes." Jimin said.
"I've know her for like 100 times longer than you plus she's my roommate, yanno." I said.
"Ten minutes."
I glared at him.
"Twenty?"
"That's better. Now go get some jams." I said, laughing.
"Anna, as I was saying, before your boyfriend stole my phone, How ar-"
"I didn't steal your phone! I just took it. Without permission. Plus I wish I was her boyfriend."
"Shut up, would ya?" I said, still laughing.
"Jungkookie, she's scary. How do you like
I looked over and shot a glare at Jimin again. Jungkook nudged him and Jimin ran away and went near the water, taking off his shoes and socks and walking in the water. Jungkook went to go join him.
"Well, you guys are having a fun time."
"Yeah, how are you?"
"I'm good, Gureum has been missing you. He keeps going to your room at night and sleeping on it."
"Aww, so whatchya doin?" I asked
"Just watching some kdramas because why not? By the way, how'd the audition go?"
"It went good, they didn't call yet but yeah, I'm keeping my hopes up."
"Good, well I got to go. Ooooooooh there's a good part bye!" She said and hung up.

Just as I was about to put my phone away, what felt like a bucket of water, was piled on top of my head and rolled down everywhere. I turned back to find Jimin having an empty bucket and laughing.

I quickly stood up and chased him. He tripped in a part of the wet sand where the shore washes up and Jungkook and I just start laughing while he spits out the sand from his mouth. I laughed so hard, I accidentally fell and sat on the sand. I suddenly hear the sound of I NEED U coming from my phone and I dash straight to my phone, panting and trying to breath. I took my phone and picked up on the call.

"Hello?" I asked, still panting and breathing from laughing so hard from before.
"Bae Joo-hyun?"
"Yeah?"
"You are now officially in a new girl group, Red Velvet! You can meet the other members and discuss about other things on Monday."
"Oh my gosh, thank you!" I said, trying to be calm but the ending came out being half yelled.

The two boys ran to me and stood next to me. I decided to be mischievous and play with them.
"Guys, I didn't make it." I said, pouting.
"What? How? You trained so hard and you're such a good singer! Why wouldn't you get it?" Jungkook asked. I stared at the ground, keeping my eyes open to make me start crying. I did a fake sniffle and lifted my head up. He leaned in and pecked me on the lips and my eyes open wide. "It's fine, there might be someone who might scout you out though." He said with puppy eyes.

"Uh.. I kinda lied. I got the audition!" I squeaked.
"You lil' devil!" Jimin yelled.
"What? Jungkook gets to have all the fun being the devil maknae within you guys but I can't?" I said, laughing and wiping the tears away from my face and laughing.
"Aww, you want to be like baby Kookie."

"Shut up, kid." Jungkook said.
"Jeon Jungkook! I'm two years older than you! I lived 2 years longer than you! I ate 2130 more bowls of rice! I'm only 1 cm shorter than Yoongi! Why can't you call him short too?" He said, reenacting the episode from Rookie King.

***
this is the best thing ever omg there's so many references and i was dying writing this chapter