hospital

I got up remembering I have to the hospital to see Xiumin. I feel so nervous. I haven't seen him in a really long time. What if he forgot about me? What if he got amnesia? Pepper don't think like that. Positive thinking.

Jaelyn already left with a note on the desk saying thanks for having us with her in Seoul and letting her stay in our apartment and a bunch of random doodles. Anna is in her room sleeping after waking this morning. She got tired and went to sleep in her room this time. It was just me. I feel so lonely.

*inside sobs*

I took a quick shower, did my basic make up and put on a black top with white jean shorts and took a bag with me. I left the apartment and went to the parking lot. I reached into my bag to fish for my keys and went into the car. I felt so nervous. Only one thing to do when I feel nervous, sad, mad, or any negative feelings. Listen to music. People always ask me why I have my phone with me wherever I go and why I use it all the time. It drowns away my worries. Technology makes me feel like I can be dragged away into a world of numbness and live my life there instead of feeling the worrying, panicking, or the pain outside in reality.

I hooked the bluetooth from the car to my phone and played some EXO just because I was feeling it.

Hearing Xiumin's voice makes me want to cry. I didn't exactly tell Jungkook the actual story. There was a bit I left out. Me and Xiumin had a fight. He was drunk that night and I might've mad him mad but he kind of started it. He was out with his friends Kris, Luhan, Chen, Tao and Lay. They went to a bar but the others didn't drink much. Xiumin drank way too much and the others had to carry him to my apartment. I don't know what was into him but he couldn't tell I was his sister in his state of being drunk at that time and tried to kiss me. I kind of slapped him and he got angry real fast. He even tried to rape me but with me living by myself at that time since Anna was still at work, I was the only one home and I had no choice but to hurt him. I was pushed down on the couch with his crazy bull-like strength and I had to kick him on the crotch. He immediately fell back down but got back up and knocked my head onto the coffee table. The next morning, I was already in the hospital and he was missing.

I get that what he did was really wrong but I couldn't blame him. He was drunk.
***
"Hi, I'm here to see Kim Min Seok?" I asked the nurse in the front desk.
"Room 275."
"Thank you."
I went into the elevator to go into the second floor. I took a deep breath and opened the door. A man stood up and turned to me.
"Peppe-"
"Father. I'm only here to see my brother."
"I'm sorry. I'll go outside." He said and left.
I'm surprised he actually left.

"Pepper?"
"Xiumin."
"Pepper, I'm really sorry for what I did."
"What's with all the apologies these couple of days?"
"Huh?" He asked, being confused.
"Oh nothing, how are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling okay."
"What happened?"
"Some people kidnapped me because I scratched their car really badly on accident when I was drunk. The police found me and arrested the people but now I'm here."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah. But I heard you have been pretty popular in the ARMY world."
"Oh, uh yeah." I said and explained the whole thing.

"Awww, that's cute. I ship it."
After 20 minutes of talking about random stuff, the nurse came in and told me I had to leave because she had to check up on him and take some blood tests and dosen't want me in there. Xiumin insisted I should go home anyways. Father already left and Luhan is here to take care of him.
"Thanks for taking care of him." I said with a smile.
"Anytime." Luhan replied.

I went home and found myself a surprise.

skype? - a jungkook fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara