airport

Me and Anna checked in and handed our suitcases in but kept our backpacks. I walked to the security part before the place where you wait for planes and where the shops are.

We waited in line for around 10 minutes and finally someone took our passport and checked if it was us and stamped it. I took off my wedges, my backpack, took out my laptop and put it in a bin.

After the security checked if we had anything on us, we took our stuff and headed towards Starbucks.

"Anna, where are you going? It's this way.." I pointed to the right.

"Oh, I haven't been in this airport for a while." And she followed me.

Once we saw the sign, my eyes settled on Jaelyn.

"Jaelyn! Thanks so much for this trip!" I said and Anna nodded.
"I'm just happy I could bring you guys!" Jaelyn replied in excitement,"Now, what do you guys what to drink or eat?"
"I want to sleep on the plane so I want a ham and swiss panini and a water." I said.
"Oooooh, can I have a tall iced salted caramel mocha?" Anna asked.
"And I'll have a tall tiramisu latte and a cake pop." Jaelyn said.

I ordered for us three and stayed and taked for a while.
I looked at the time on my phone. There was 1 and a half hour before the plane departs.

"Let's go to the gate so we can at least be there first." I suggested.
"Sure."

We took our foods and beverages and walked to our gate.

"By the way, I got us first class with wifi included on the plane and stuff." Jaelyn winked.
"Oh my gosh, Jaelyn you didn't need to!" Anna said.
"I wanted to, you guys are my best friends!"
"Thank you." Me and Anna said at the same time.
We sat on the chairs next to each other. Anna and Jaelyn started talking and I was on my phone listening to my k-pop playlist which included BTS, Got7,Monsta X, EXID, IU, and EXO-M even though it isn't k-pop, most of the playlist is k-pop so i just call it my k-pop playlist. I looked on my notifications and saw several from "Kookie." Come to think of it, we have been talking for a while but he never told me his name yet.

Kookie: hey
Kookie: are you on the plane yet?
TaeHvung: nah 1 and a half hour left plus i got first class with wifi on the plane so i could text you anyways
Kookie: daebak
TaeHvung: by the way, what is your name?
Kookie: you'll find out when we meet tomorrow
TaeHvung: fiiiiiiiiine
Kookie: so wyd?
TaeHvung: listening to my kpop playlist
Kookie: what song is on right now?
TaeHvung: guess
Kookie: how am i supposed to guess lol
TaeHvung: it is sung by jungkook's fav girl singer
Kookie: IU
TaeHvung: yup
Kookie: twenty three
TaeHvung: bingoooo
Kookie: this is our song now
TaeHvung: ookay?
Kookie: wait i have to go bc uh our play is going on in 1 minute and we have a huge crowd.. i'll talk to you later
TaeHvung: good luck! <3 i have to go too the plane is boarding in 20 minutes

The rest of the time I was watching Rookie King.

"First class of plane B379 from New York to Seoul is boarding now. "The loud speaker blasted.

"That's us." Jaelyn said while standing up.