plane ride

We walked to our seats which were separate from each other. Mine was on the first row the seat on the very left, Jaelyn's was in the fifth row the one on the very right and Anna sat 2 rows behind me.

I plugged my charger into the USB drive and the other end into my phone. I placed my backpack in the storage place that's included next to the seat. The only thing racing through my mind is my meet up with him. Also the concert that I'm going to with him. I got us first row spots. Is he going to like me once he sees me? What is he doesn't? What if he's a pedophile? All the questions are crashing in like a tsunami. I ruffled my hair and put my earbuds in my ear. The airplane was taking off and I closed my eyes and swallowed so my ears won't keep popping and I won't have a massive headache. After the plane stopped having turbulences and was stable. I went onto youtube and found that BTS was having a live broadcast for their concert in Seoul right now. They're having 4 concerts and the one I got tickets for was the 4th concert. They are currently starting to sing Run. My eyes were focused on Jungkook the whole time. He has been growing on me lately. The fans were so cute and supportive chanting along to the song. I wanted to yell the lyrics out too but that would just be weird on a plane. Jungkook mumbled something during his part but quickly recovered. I couldn't hear what he said but it started with a "p." I slowly became tired after watching 15 minutes of performance. I put my playlist on and jammed along to Jungkook's cover of paper hearts and drifted to sleep.
***
Hearing second grade by BTS, I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I woke up remembering I was still on the plane. I opened my eyes.

"How did you manage to sleep through the whole ride? It was 14 hours." Jaelyn asked.
"Probably shouldn't have stayed awake last night.." I replied lazily.
"Well get your things the plane is just about to land in a minute."

I paused my music and stretched. I quickly went to the bathroom to fix my makeup and hair. I took out my hair brush and brushed through my wavy hazel hair. I applied a bit more mascara and put on a layer of grapefruit pink lipstick. I used the restroom and walked back to my seat as the plane landed. We had to wait 5 more minutes before we were let off the plane. I checked my phone and found 6 messages on skype.

Kookie: it was a really fun performance
Kookie: you're probably on the plane now
Kookie: asleep?
Kookie: message me when you land
Kookie: did you land yet?
Kookie: okay i'm just spamming now sorry
TaeHvung: i'm happy you had fun :) and yeah i fell asleep the whole ride after 15 minutes of watching the bts concert livestream
Kookie: ooh and how did you sleep so long?
TaeHvung: i didn't sleep last night because i was too hyper lmao
Kookie: you need slEEP
TaeHvung: i just dId
Kookie: good *pats head*
TaeHvung: did you watch the broadcast too? after it was broadcasted live, it could have been watched as a normal video
Kookie: oh yeah
TaeHvung: did you hear what jungkook said on stage? he mumbled something when he was singing run
Kookie: oh idk i didn't pay attention
TaeHvung: well i heard something beginning with a "p"
Kookie: hmm idk
TaeHvung: wait i gtg the plane is letting off i'll message you when i get to the hotel
Kookie: okay babe

babe? NAKDNFJKWHAJXKDB *dies*