busan

The very next day, I woke up from the extra bed the boys had and got ready to go on the train. We're going to the airport to get onto the KTX.

I quickly did my normal morning routine and put on a black sweater with cute tiny white lighting symbols on it, a light white blouse under it, and black jeans. (outfit from first time red velvet was on weekly idol)

The three boys were all ready and we went on the car as Jin drove us. He dropped us off and said a goodbye to us.

Jimin said he wants to go see his parents first since hasn't come to Busan in a while and he wants to see them the first thing and he told Jungkook to show me around in Busan.

The train ride was a short two hours and went by like a fly.
Jimin went to go see his parents and Jungkook said he would take me to see his parents first.
"My brother has been begging me to take you home. He saw the interview with me talking about you and the broadcast and he literally couldn't stop texting or calling me, telling me to take you home." He said.

What if his parents and brother don't like me? Why am I worrying so much? We went to the parking lot and Jungkook's eyes widen and his lips curve into a huge smile.

"Junghyun!" He yelled and ran to the figure leaning on a car. I smiled seeing him this happy. He looks just as happy as Taehyung when he's hyper.

"Oh, Jungkook, I haven't seen you in a long time! You grown so much!"
"How do you not feel old saying that? We're only 2 years apart." Jungkook asked, still having a huge smile.
"Is this the famous Pepper? I'm Jungkook's older brother Junghyun. Jungkook told me so much about you."
I smiled and nodded. I felt my cheeks getting warmer as the time passes.
***
Us three walked into a small apartment and went up the stairs, going into their parents' home.
Junghyun opened the door and walked in, took off his shoes and put on slippers. He went to the cabinet and got a pair of slippers for me.
"Here, this should fit you."
"Thanks."
"Mom, they're here!"
Their mom walks out of the kitchen, took of her apron, and came to hug Jungkook.
"Jeon Jungkook! You're so tall! Oh, is this your girlfriend?" She said in excitement, looking at me.
My cheeks just got redder than before. I hate being in awkward moments.
He shook his head.
"Anyong haseyo." I bowed and smiled.
We sat down on the couch. Jungkook's dad also came and we started talking more.
"Do you know how to speak Korean?" She asked.
"Just a bit. My mother is Korean and my father-" I said kind of choking on the word father," is American."
"Oh, did you learn any other languages?" Jungkook's father asked.
"I learned Chinese in school."
"I heard you're good at singing from both of our sons." He said.
"Yeah, she's really good and my manager got her an audition. We're still waiting for news." Jungkook said.
At least an hour passes and Jimin calls me and tells us to meet him at the beach.