splashy splashy

After 10 long and miserable minutes to clean up the huge mess, we had nothing to do. We decided that we would go out to Langkawi tomorrow and stay there for a while. Namjoon already arranged everything for us so we didn't have to worry about that. I felt completely better from last night. There was a pool in the hotel so we decided to go to the pool. I sat on the edge of the pool and dangled my legs into the water. The other boys were already in the water and they were splashing each other with water as I just sat there and laughed, watching.

"I'll be right back." Jungkook said as he walked over back into the locker room. After a while, I felt someone behind me but before I could realize that, I got shoved into the pool. I accidentally swallowed some water so I spat it out and used my hands to splash water onto him.

"Aigoo! Mianhae, mianhae!" He yelled.
He reached out his hand to grab me and pull me back but I pulled him into the pool as everyone else around me start laughing.
I put my hands on his shoulder, lifted myself up a bit, and put my feet around his waist. I laughed as the others smiled and laughed along with us.
"I see you're completely better from your fever, of course." He said, smiling.
"Of course, I have a strong immune system." I said.
"Take care of me the next time I get sick."
"You sound like you're purposely going to get sick." I laughed.
We became silent for half a minute as it became me and him staring at each other.

"3 laps, back and forth. Last one has to have whipped cream being hit in the face!" I yelled as I dove into the water and started swimming. I used to also swim a lot when I had free time too. The feeling of having water around and supporting you from falling into an abyss makes you feel better and more secure. Sometimes, I just have that feeling where I never want to get out of the water because of that.

The others watched and cheered for us.

Guess who won? Heh. You'll never know. But I'll give you a hint. It begins with an "M" and ends with an "E."